Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the deal.....

Originally posted by stardo

Dont want to make a promise to you yet cause I want to see what the couple says. Good possiblity though badass is going too.

I also just remembered i might go to brookllyn friday too an there there is always a fun filled night with sticky davis jr.

playing it by ear. is that your definate plans.

Everyone needs to understand that you will be flow'n me anywhere i go.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere

yeah go to metro stardo its going to be a huge night.

I know I heard this is a tough one.

Waiting to hear from the couple, Metro or flow sticky to YA-Cheeseteks party?????? Probably do my usually friday an go neepies if i can decide .

Originally posted by hunnie818

handtalk.gif

I feel like picking on you today!! :tongue:

yeah hunnie!!! that's what i'm talkin' about.....i like to pick on JP EVERYDAY!!! just kidding......(i know this is a touchy week, so i'll stop)....hey is 182 the countdown to how many days you have left?

I heard after luz divina guest dj :dj:yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cheese: tech is going to be there

Originally posted by stardo

Dont want to make a promise to you yet cause I want to see what the couple says. Good possiblity though badass is going too.

I also just remembered i might go to brookllyn friday too an there there is always a fun filled night with sticky davis jr.

playing it by ear. is that your definate plans.

pretty much......

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I heard after luz divina guest dj :dj:yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cheese: tech is going to be there

Who ever came up with that is a genius. I love it YA-CHEESTEK

:laugh:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Who ever came up with that is a genius. I love it YA-CHEESTEK

:laugh: POST THE PIC I MADE OF YA-CHEESTEK HAHAHHA

Originally posted by siciliagirl

yeah hunnie!!! that's what i'm talkin' about.....i like to pick on JP EVERYDAY!!! just kidding......(i know this is a touchy week, so i'll stop)....hey is 182 the countdown to how many days you have left?

That is correct---

Oh and forget the CD!!:tongue:

Originally posted by jennijugs

I HOST A HUGE HALLOWEEN PARTY EVERY YEAR IT IS VERY VERY VERY FUN !! AND ALL OF YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ATTENDED AND DRESS UP !!! STICKY I CAN;T BELIVE YOU DIDN'T MENTION IT JERKOFF!

You don't host shit jackass.....................and I did mention it to Stardo on the phone......................Seaside dan hosts it!:tongue:

Originally posted by jennijugs

NO JACKASS SEASIDE DAN THROWS IT AND PAYS FOR ... I HOST IT DICKHEAD

hahahahah Nycchic, neena and I will be there in Girl scout uniforms with Gill and Alan as our Mother scouts if we go. hahahahha

Thanks for the invitation. Im almost 99.9% going .

Originally posted by stiffler

Your the whore not the whost:D

hey, do you know it took me 2hrs to get home the other night, I got so lost, I was snappin

ARE YOU SERIOUS !!!! THAT SUX !!! I AM REALLY STARTING TO HATE THE GIRL I LIVE WITH AND HER NAME ISN'T HEFA !!! PM FOR MORE INFO BETTER YET GO TO AOL.COM AND GET FUCKING INSTANT MEESSENGER .. ITS FREE