Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did u ever get sooooooooo fuckin desperate for gas...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:laugh: :laugh: no....but ive been so desperate for it when I had hardly any money on me, so I gathered all the change from the floor of my car...and yes there were lots of PENNiES!!! :laugh:

oh shit i've done that too!!! :laugh:

except i still ran out of gas and had to call AAA but it only has happened once in my life.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:laugh: :laugh: no....but ive been so desperate for it when I had hardly any money on me, so I gathered all the change from the floor of my car...and yes there were lots of PENNiES!!! :laugh:

I do that on the parkway heading down to the shore.................that's how I get rid of all my extra change, I throw 35 pennies into the toll machine, it's great :aright:

LoL I always consider pennies a non-useful item. Most of them are kind of gobbed together in the change tray thanks to a piece of juicy fruit that melted over the summer :mad: so I wouldn't even have that option lol "here mr. gas station attendant, this sticky gob of pennies is worth one gallon of gas, i swear!"