Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Outlook Express

pluryou

I'm trying to set up a mail account but it asks

1. my incoming mail server is (POP3, IMAP, or HTTP)

2. Then incoming mail server: I guess full name

3. An SMTP server is the server that is used for your outgoing e-mail (asks that)

Can anyone help. I have no clue what to put. I want my outlook express. It seems so nice.

Originally posted by pluryou

I'm trying to set up a mail account but it asks

1. my incoming mail server is (POP3, IMAP, or HTTP)

2. Then incoming mail server: I guess full name

3. An SMTP server is the server that is used for your outgoing e-mail (asks that)

Can anyone help. I have no clue what to put. I want my outlook express. It seems so nice.

Your ISP has all the answers.

:( I think I deleted a whole database last week. All the info is gone. I dont think i can get it back can I? This sux. Now I cant enter the work. Hmmmm...I know the person I train to take over my position I just won't mention it. Hehe I think I can get away with that but I feel bad. I want the info back!

Outlook Express is just a lite version of Outlook. Since you're gov't, you're probably using Outlook for your email and stuff and have no need for Outlook Express at work (it's on my computer too, but we don't use it around here since we have Outlook). As for the database, your computer guys may be able to help. I'm pretty sure that every computer in my office (about 7000 people) is backed up everyday or at least weekly. So if something in accidentaly deleted, they can retrive it from the last back-up. Of course, I'm assuming the military would do such logical things so I'm probably wrong. Call your help desk and see.