Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new relationship- how long do you wait

starcapone

i agree with tasty... it is pointless to make them wait 3 months, if that is what they are waiting for they will be gone quickly after that. so all the waiting can be a waste.

i usually dont give it up too quickly though, not because i am playing games or making people wait, just because i am not the type to make a move and i dont make other people feel too comfortable about making a move on me unless i know it is going to lead somewhere. so i like to get to know someone so i can make that determination.

i dunno, i dont often meet men i cant keep my hands off, that is the real issue.

Originally posted by somebitch

i agree with tasty... it is pointless to make them wait 3 months, if that is what they are waiting for they will be gone quickly after that. so all the waiting can be a waste.

i usually dont give it up too quickly though, not because i am playing games or making people wait, just because i am not the type to make a move and i dont make other people feel too comfortable about making a move on me unless i know it is going to lead somewhere. so i like to get to know someone so i can make that determination.

i dunno, i dont often meet men i cant keep my hands off, that is the real issue.

I agree............. good answer

Originally posted by somebitch

I agree............. good answer

it also depends though, My BF slept with her NOW husband the 3rd time they hung out. THey are happily married and meant for each other.....

Originally posted by tastyt

Wait until it feels right- simple as that. There's no use in laying down rules, because once you do it all becomes a game.

Thank u

Fkin idiots with …these rules, all games….any guy who waits that long…man…wierd

Originally posted by perns2002

exacctly what I wrote...............My Best friend did not wait at all, she slept with her man right away she knew him 3 days...... now they are married......... and truly meant for each other.........

:D

oooooh, i get it now, I thought when you said 'BF' you were referring to your boyfriend. coo.

I'm a firm believer of the 90 day return / exchange policy....

Sad to say but most people are not even worth sleeping with in the first 90 days :rolleyes: (because thay are not their true self)...

StarC unless you can't resist... stick to your guns.

Originally posted by b-side

I'm a firm believer of the 90 day return / exchange policy....

Sad to say but most people are not even worth sleeping with in the first 90 days :rolleyes: (because thay are not their true self)...

StarC unless you can't resist... stick to your guns.

I'm glad we're on the same level. I guess I have too much respect for myself! :D

Guest gabo

I think for a guy it's different. for ex. If I like a girl I wont rush into the sex but if I know I wont have any emotions towards her then I will want to fuck as quick as possible.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by gabo

I think for a guy it's different. for ex. If I like a girl I wont rush into the sex but if I know I wont have any emotions towards her then I will want to fuck as quick as possible.

so true!