Clubplanet Nightlife Community

6one7 & Holla Pro Present: Girlz/Guyz Gone WILD @ X

normluv

This Thursday night @ Exchange, featuring DJ Chaos & Noel. Open Bar from 9:30-10:30 Hosted By 6one7 & Holla Pro, RSVP....

19+ Proper Dress

148 State Street, Boston....

"The party is going to be an OPEN BAR from 9:30-10:30... then we will be opening doors to all the crazzy college kids who will be competing to win over a $1000 in cash and prizes for various WILD categories... such as

Best KISS

Best Flash

Stupidest Dance

Best Tan Line

Best Hidden Tatoo

etc...

Should be a WILD night out on the town...

2 rooms HipHop and House..."

Originally posted by snatch69

are you kidding? this is gonna blow the roof off of harry's party!

Without a doubt! I love it:

various WILD categories... such as

Best KISS

Best Flash

Stupidest Dance

Best Tan Line

Best Hidden Tatoo

etc...

etc...???? What the hell kind of etc. is that? Usually you use etc. when you're talking about a list of things that people can follow and add to. When did stupidest dance become part of an etc. list????? Anyone know what the etc.... is?

Originally posted by whadupg

Without a doubt! I love it:

etc...???? What the hell kind of etc. is that? Usually you use etc. when you're talking about a list of things that people can follow and add to. When did stupidest dance become part of an etc. list????? Anyone know what the etc.... is?

i think etc. means this.....best laugh, best eyes, best partier, most likely to succeed, best idiot for sponsoring this, best idiot for posting this, etc. etc. you know...

so anyway, what do you think you'll most likely be voted for? i hope i get best flash i really do, b/c i'm sick of Jen beating me every year on this.....

Originally posted by jk9

The stupidest dance should be so "crazzy", right after mom makes us Kool-aid and we play trouble w/ the popomatic bubble... Is the X a day care center?

i think i offered to spike the punch this time around kidz!

i'm also asked to bring hungry, hungry hippo, unless there are any objections? i mean, i don't want to get too out of control, it IS a school night.

speaking of girls gone wild, has anyone seen that SNOOP DOG is now doing one of those videos? snoop must of had a blast:

:bong:

he is?

i remember that one of my old roomates is school ordered one of the videos, while he was all over the vid i couldnt stop laughing while i was watching it :laugh:

i think etc. means this.....best laugh, best eyes, best partier, most likely to succeed, best idiot for sponsoring this, best idiot for posting this, etc. etc. you know...

so anyway, what do you think you'll most likely be voted for? i hope i get best flash i really do, b/c i'm sick of Jen beating me every year on this..... [/quote

I'm thinking that I'll get voted "Best ghetto booty shaker" in the hip-hop room!

Originally posted by jk9

Does anyone from this board ever really go to these things? Where does everyone hang out on the weekends?

meathead is a silent promoter for exchange, he usually goes. the rest of us would not be caught dead there after the last infamous scene meathead caused. (i still can't believe those pics got out!)

on the weekends we usually go clubbing, drink, and lick keri, j/k!

hmmm, what else do we do kids?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yo yo yo, wuz up peepz? I herd 'dis party wuz movin' to Chuck E Cheez next Wed. Any of u peepz can confirm dat? Holla back at me w00t w00t.

:laugh: Nope - it's just not the same since they've gotten rid of the ball pit!