Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being Happy....

sweetie029

Originally posted by sweetie029

Does it only happen if you MAKE it happen...or do all good things come to those who wait ??

Very simple, Good things happen to those who wait-- good things happen to good people. If you give off a good AOURA then good things will be magentized to you...

:idea:

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice

I dont believe in waiting for anything. You have to make it happen. Only you can make yourself happy. Dont wait/depend on other ppl.

You snooze-you lose. :)

yeah i think i agree with sugar on this one. i think if you are a good person you are likely to have good things come to you but being a good person doesnt necessarily mean you will have a good outcome in life.

the best way to make yourself happy is to do something fulfilling that gives a sense of meaning to your life, thats not gonna come to you by sitting back waiting.

i think, unfortunately, some are predestined to never achieve happiness. maybe in fleeting moments --- appreciating those brief instances is important, i guess, though, when they're over, it makes going back to the regular old existence that much worse.

Originally posted by rdancer

Very simple, Good things happen to those who wait-- good things happen to good people. If you give off a good AOURA then good things will be magentized to you...

:idea:

Wrong.....

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice

I dont believe in waiting for anything. You have to make it happen. Only you can make yourself happy. Dont wait/depend on other ppl.

You snooze-you lose.

Right...... though i wish id listen to this theory

Originally posted by sweetie029

Does it only happen if you MAKE it happen...or do all good things come to those who wait ??

Happiness is a state of mind, so to speak..... Not that life is a pocektful of daisies, but if you let every little thing bother you, than where do you have room to be happy....... No matter how bad a situation is, there is bright side to it. Live and learn, treat people like you want to be treated:D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Happiness is a state of mind, so to speak..... Not that life is a pocektful of daisies, but if you let every little thing bother you, than where do you have room to be happy....... No matter how bad a situation is, there is bright side to it. Live and learn, treat people like you want to be treated:D

EXACTLY!!! a state of mind. everything is a state of mind. your mind controls fucking everything. happiness is how you precive it. damn i cant spell.

download from kazaa:

tony robbins - the power of focus

happyness IS a state of mind, it is the way you are LOOKING at things. man, especially that file from tony helped TONS, i can´t even say how much.

when i put it into practise and tried looking at things JUST in a positive light for ONE WHOLE WEEK, no matter what happened, i was a new person after that. no shit. now it´s not ONLY looking at the positive aspects, cause that would be stupid, but acknowledge the negatives and not dwelling on them and ENJOY the positives. focus on SOLUTIONS not on the PROBLEM, etc. :)!

man, the guy brainwashed me into a TRULY happy person :)

Its both in my opinion...you have to earn it and work for it.

its a constent goal that you have to strive for....its almost a religion...a mantra...and if you blink for a little too long youll lose sight of it.

Happyness is a way of thinking

"Will I ever be happy?" "No! Your too busy being miserable!"

My theory is that all you need to do...to live your life in happyness...is to tell your mind to shut the fuck up and let yourself enjoy the moment.

:flame:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by gothzane

its a constent goal that you have to strive for....its almost a religion...a mantra...and if you blink for a little too long youll lose sight of it.

My theory is that all you need to do...to live your life in happyness...is to tell your mind to shut the fuck up and let yourself enjoy the moment.

:flame:

word to that!

and tastey i think i will down load that. if it'll ever let me connect to kazaa again. one big hassle i tell ya

Originally posted by gothzane

:aright: