Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are there any...

heretic909

Originally posted by sassa

are you expecting?

Yeah, due in three weeks and I'm kinda flippin out. I thought it might help if I talked to some other first time dads, but I'm not exactly the most normal person on the planet, so I was wondering who I could talk to. Once I tell people that I've already bought a black t-shirt for a six-month old that says "I can kick your baby's ass" they kinda avoid me.

Nevermind, I'll find some way of gettin thru this.

Originally posted by heretic909

Yeah, due in three weeks and I'm kinda flippin out. I thought it might help if I talked to some other first time dads, but I'm not exactly the most normal person on the planet, so I was wondering who I could talk to. Once I tell people that I've already bought a black t-shirt for a six-month old that says "I can kick your baby's ass" they kinda avoid me.

Nevermind, I'll find some way of gettin thru this.

awww...that is so cute :)

congratulations...and wish i could offer some advice, but unfortunately i'm not an expecting dad nor do i have any kids.

but maybe there are websites or chatrooms for this?

good luck!

Originally posted by sassa

but maybe there are websites or chatrooms for this?

Yeah, there are. But after trying to talk to some of those mundanes, I end up wanting to kick their ass.

trancefan4life, you got any tips on how to deal or anything? Did you kinda freak out at first, too? We're having a daughter also. :)

Try gaining 3 kids at once...I know it was my choice and I don't regret it a bit but I am 21 yrs old and will soon be married to a guy with 3 children..I am thier mother and have been for the last 1 1/2 yr of their live..not to mention that there are 19 mo. old twins involved...they were 3 mos when their mother abandoned them and their now 4 yr old brother, and the father and I have had them since then. Its a strange situation..I know, but I couldn't be happier!

Try gaining 3 kids at once...I know it was my choice and I don't regret it a bit but I am 21 yrs old and will soon be married to a guy with 3 children..I am thier mother and have been for the last 1 1/2 yr of their live..not to mention that there are 19 mo. old twins involved...they were 3 mos when their mother abandoned them and their now 4 yr old brother, and the father and I have had them since then. Its a strange situation..I know, but I couldn't be happier!

Goodluck and U will be a good daddy!!

I have a son 9 years old... Unfortunately he lives with my "X".

However I remain a part of his life.... Althought dealing with her (and her unnessecary DrAmA does not make it easy.... Plus now I always travel) :(

Not every story is as bad as mine... My ex was on Bedrest for the WHOLE 9 months.... then she went through severe depression, thus hating me :eek: even when I wanted to make it work....

I never expected to be 30 and have an "X", although I wanted a son.. I did not want it this way... However, I would not change a thing.... >>>> I love my son more than I love myself or anyone else... His birth was the begenning of MY life, and he is my greatest inspiration and reason for working so hard :)

Anyway, the only words of advice is that ther are NONE...

You have to analyze what you think life means to you and what mark you want to leave for the next generation.......

Once the child is born, a parents life is halted and then turned completely upside down...'

It's up to the parents (to become adults) and look positevly about the change....

GOOD LUCK

sleep now!!!

actually...i know this sounds mean, but all my friends who have kids are always complaining that they never have 2 minutes to do anything cause the kids are always underfoot.

I was thinking that you should put a strip of velcro in key places in the apartment and sew a patch on the little'un's jumper. then when the phone rings or you need both hands for a sec to do some cooking...VOILA!!!!

i love kids :)

im the proud dad of a beautifull 4 year old boy :) im not with mom but we have him 50/50... which is great ... best feeling in the world is knowing that kid loves you :) .... im a huge part of his life & hes a huge part of mine truly a great feeling .. you'll love it

Originally posted by b-side

I have a son 9 years old... Unfortunately he lives with my "X".

However I remain a part of his life.... Althought dealing with her (and her unnessecary DrAmA does not make it easy.... Plus now I always travel) :(

Not every story is as bad as mine... My ex was on Bedrest for the WHOLE 9 months.... then she went through severe depression, thus hating me :eek: even when I wanted to make it work....

I never expected to be 30 and have an "X", although I wanted a son.. I did not want it this way... However, I would not change a thing.... >>>> I love my son more than I love myself or anyone else... His birth was the begenning of MY life, and he is my greatest inspiration and reason for working so hard :)

Anyway, the only words of advice is that ther are NONE...

You have to analyze what you think life means to you and what mark you want to leave for the next generation.......

Once the child is born, a parents life is halted and then turned completely upside down...'

It's up to the parents (to become adults) and look positevly about the change....

GOOD LUCK

damn !! that was deep !! much respect to ya B !! good to see that mindset .. hard to find that in most seperated dads these days.. i thought i was the only one who felt like this about my son.. ive heard alot of KRUCIAL stories about most dads these days.. good to see im not alone :cool::)