Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
avalondon3

Madonna-Die Another Day(T Dub)

Recommended Posts

Just when I thought T-Puss was finished..They come out of left field with this banger..It's a very catchy, triabal-like dub..The track's nice and dark.Just the way I likeicon14.gif

UPDATE: Its a fake, fruad..a sham..Dont bother looking, or asking about it.. TPuss could never hope to be this good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351
Originally posted by avalondon3

Just when I thought T-Puss was finished..They come out of left field with this banger..It's a very catchy, triabal-like dub..The track's nice and dark.Just the way I likeicon14.gif

well flizz there you go, this is why i don't buy shit, looks like it leaked already!!!!!!!!!!!

it will be played out by the release date...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI an instumental went out mislabeled as madonna...thats a total fugazzzzie

16mb 10:24mins

fakeness

the track was a dark progressive track from I a year ago i believe name slips my mind at the momment. but sounds nada like Tpuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dog6

FYI an instumental went out mislabeled as madonna...thats a total fugazzzzie

16mb 10:24mins

fakeness

the track was a dark progressive track from I a year ago i believe name slips my mind at the momment. but sounds nada like Tpuss

ahhh. This sucks..Fucking people mislabeling things:mad: :mad:

You're right, though. It sounded nothing like a typical Tdub..It was almost too good to be true..Oh well.. Either way, its still a hot track !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351

I RECIND MY COMMENTS..

AND DOG6, THERE IS NOT MUCH YOU DON'T KNOW, SO TELL ME THIS, DID IT LEAK? I'M ASKING IF IT LEAKED NOT FOR LOOKING FOR IT AND FINDING IT, BUT I'M CURIOUS TO SEE IF THE CLAMP IS COMMING DOWN AND THESE TRACKS AND HOW THEY LEAK SO EASY...

SALEEN OUT!

SORRY FOR CAPS HAD THEM ON BY MISTAKE..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saleen351

I RECIND MY COMMENTS..

AND DOG6, THERE IS NOT MUCH YOU DON'T KNOW, SO TELL ME THIS, DID IT LEAK? I'M ASKING IF IT LEAKED NOT FOR LOOKING FOR IT AND FINDING IT, BUT I'M CURIOUS TO SEE IF THE CLAMP IS COMMING DOWN AND THESE TRACKS AND HOW THEY LEAK SO EASY...

SALEEN OUT!

SORRY FOR CAPS HAD THEM ON BY MISTAKE..

As far as I know no mixes have leaked as of yet...but if its released the date flizz posted on the 22nd...don't be suprised if its starts leaking soon.....hopefuly not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The T-dub is a farce, it happened to me too...

In fact all the new madonna I have tried to dl is mislabled....none of it is real...I think the label got to them already...

No matter, I'm gonna buy to support anyway, but it would be nice to have an advanced listen...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×