Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Madonna-Die Another Day(T Dub)

avalondon3

Just when I thought T-Puss was finished..They come out of left field with this banger..It's a very catchy, triabal-like dub..The track's nice and dark.Just the way I likeicon14.gif

UPDATE: Its a fake, fruad..a sham..Dont bother looking, or asking about it.. TPuss could never hope to be this good.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by avalondon3

Just when I thought T-Puss was finished..They come out of left field with this banger..It's a very catchy, triabal-like dub..The track's nice and dark.Just the way I likeicon14.gif

well flizz there you go, this is why i don't buy shit, looks like it leaked already!!!!!!!!!!!

it will be played out by the release date...

FYI an instumental went out mislabeled as madonna...thats a total fugazzzzie

16mb 10:24mins

fakeness

the track was a dark progressive track from I a year ago i believe name slips my mind at the momment. but sounds nada like Tpuss

Originally posted by dog6

FYI an instumental went out mislabeled as madonna...thats a total fugazzzzie

16mb 10:24mins

fakeness

the track was a dark progressive track from I a year ago i believe name slips my mind at the momment. but sounds nada like Tpuss

ahhh. This sucks..Fucking people mislabeling things:mad: :mad:

You're right, though. It sounded nothing like a typical Tdub..It was almost too good to be true..Oh well.. Either way, its still a hot track !

Guest saleen351

I RECIND MY COMMENTS..

AND DOG6, THERE IS NOT MUCH YOU DON'T KNOW, SO TELL ME THIS, DID IT LEAK? I'M ASKING IF IT LEAKED NOT FOR LOOKING FOR IT AND FINDING IT, BUT I'M CURIOUS TO SEE IF THE CLAMP IS COMMING DOWN AND THESE TRACKS AND HOW THEY LEAK SO EASY...

SALEEN OUT!

SORRY FOR CAPS HAD THEM ON BY MISTAKE..

Originally posted by saleen351

I RECIND MY COMMENTS..

AND DOG6, THERE IS NOT MUCH YOU DON'T KNOW, SO TELL ME THIS, DID IT LEAK? I'M ASKING IF IT LEAKED NOT FOR LOOKING FOR IT AND FINDING IT, BUT I'M CURIOUS TO SEE IF THE CLAMP IS COMMING DOWN AND THESE TRACKS AND HOW THEY LEAK SO EASY...

SALEEN OUT!

SORRY FOR CAPS HAD THEM ON BY MISTAKE..

As far as I know no mixes have leaked as of yet...but if its released the date flizz posted on the 22nd...don't be suprised if its starts leaking soon.....hopefuly not.

The T-dub is a farce, it happened to me too...

In fact all the new madonna I have tried to dl is mislabled....none of it is real...I think the label got to them already...

No matter, I'm gonna buy to support anyway, but it would be nice to have an advanced listen...