Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think...

The shit just hit the fan here at work. My supervisor figured out that I only have abou 11 "real" work days left and dumped a bunch of stuff in my lap. :mad:

But don't you think that I'm going to stop slacking! No siree Bob - I'm an overachiever in that department!

Originally posted by raver_mania

Ya...what did you guys lose sleep over! We have an excuse - we go drunk on free alcohol!

;)

Well had I have known we could have "go"' 'en drunk on free alcohol, I would have been there! :rolleyes: My bank account is allowing me only one night out this week - I'm holding out for Friday at Lemur w/ tiny.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by pgiddy

easy come easy go......

on a serious note my calculator ran away today though.:confused:

oh shit!!! you cheated on it and used paper and a pencil didnt you??

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Well had I have known we could have "go"' 'en drunk on free alcohol, I would have been there! :rolleyes: My bank account is allowing me only one night out this week - I'm holding out for Friday at Lemur w/ tiny.

Ok, Ok, I'm hungover!

So, no Modern for you. I guess no-one really wants to go this week...Tiny and MM don't want to go (work?), Revaluation and cookiegirl are too broke....Oh well, its too early anyways.

Whats Lemur?

Originally posted by pgiddy

it's ok, but it's not really all about the mexicanas, maybe the south american amigas, is that a word?

well yeah, but you know why i made reference to mexican girls here..aint nun' wrong with south american girls imo

Originally posted by vicman

well yeah, but you know why i made reference to mexican girls here..aint nun' wrong with south american girls imo

ummm let me see if I can figure this one out.......

A. because your mexican

B. Because they are mexicans

or

C. Because I like coronas on a hot summer afternoon(occassionaly morning too)