• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tempkid

......suck so bad?

why does that fuckface of a team always choke in the second 1/2

How are those Yankees doing fuckface?

Why doesn't Jersey even have a baseball team?? Oh, because Jersey sucks.

Go try to be cool with your NJ pals or something, your character is played out, loser.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

How are those Yankees doing fuckface?

Why doesn't Jersey even have a baseball team?? Oh, because Jersey sucks.

Go try to be cool with your NJ pals or something, your character is played out, loser.

Hey you degenerate fuck

I'll will break every bone in your body

Boston sucks

Even Jersey clubs stay open later

The Red Sox are the biggest losers in baseball history

and your a little fucking glowstick playing raver:punch:

:2guns:

Hey you degenerate fuck

I'll will break every bone in your body

Boston sucks

Even Jersey clubs stay open later

The Red Sox are the biggest losers in baseball history

and your a little fucking glowstick playing raver:punch:

:2guns:

Hey I heard Denny Testicals is doing a surprise set down on the shore you better get going it is going to soooooooo siiiiiiccckkkk, it is a fundraiser to buy your state a HUGH airfreshner because it smells like my grundle after a hot summer day

tell me if he drops shinny disco balls, last time he droped it 7 times

woot wooot

Originally posted by kaydup

Hey I heard Denny Testicals is doing a surprise set down on the shore you better get going it is going to soooooooo siiiiiiccckkkk, it is a fundraiser to buy your state a HUGH airfreshner because it smells like my grundle after a hot summer day

tell me if he drops shinny disco balls, last time he droped it 7 times

woot wooot

I heard Kayedup is a name for a crakhead fuckface that is in a HOLE 24-7 and it must suck to live in a city that even if your dj wanted to play shinny disco balls, they couldn't becasue the club is not even open for that long.

Hey bitch I'll break all your bones too :gang:

I heard Kayedup is a name for a crakhead fuckface that is in a HOLE 24-7 and it must suck to live in a city that even if your dj wanted to play shinny disco balls, they couldn't becasue the club is not even open for that long.

24-7 huh. sure. It must suck to live in a city where you have to live through everyone in the next city over. And tell me again how late Jersey clubs are open? Don't get mad because we get some of the best talent in the world spinning here, and you have Deenny Testicals. Break my bones:laugh: , now that's a good one.

Shouldn't you be updating njguido.com or something, no shoo, go away the shore is calling your name wooooomp woooomp

Oh yeah one more thing you tool, if you are going to try and insult my name at least spell it right you stupid fuck. Once again your true Jersey self shines through:aright:

Hey idiot Boston stays open till 2am

Some Jersey clubs 3am

some 4 am

and even some 12pm

and I live 1/2 away from the city fuckface

Hey dicknose there are clubs in Boston that stay open to noon. So when you have a point call me you tool.

Now go away, your smelling up our board:puke:

Jeeeerrrzzzyyy is so Fawkin Awesome...

Jerzey is one big ghetto, full of spikey hair juiced-up losers, who love to fight on CP drama board.. Theres not too much else to someone from Jerzey except that they are jealous of everyone that isn't living there.. FAWK OFF

Have we not all come to the conclusion already, that while Boston may not be the center of the Universe, the only thing that Jersey is in the center of is a big fat dirty hairy ass! No go back to your cool board and make fun of Boston over there where someone might actually give a fuck what you think!

You fucking idiots, Jerzee is the greatest state in the World

You guys say Bon Jovi

I say Sopranos

How do you like them apples

BIATCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:finger:

Oh, you also have a lot of organized crime in your state. Well isn't that just precious.

(It's only good to have the Sopranos in your state if you're a member of the Soprano family jackass. Otherwise they're stealing shit from you.)

go womp yourself

You fucking idiots, Jerzee is the greatest state in the World

You guys say Bon Jovi

I say Sopranos

How do you like them apples

BIATCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:finger:

And you have Denny Testicals, woooottt womp womp

Originally posted by kaydup

Hell Yeah I am!!

Hey you lived in Arizona, I use to live in New Mexico

We drove through NM when we moved out. We only hit like one city going through which left alot to be desired, but state itself is was beautiful.

Now the Bruins - I'm kind-of nervous about this season because they've lost alot of key players (guerin, dafoe - although not such a heartbreak) and McClaren (sp?) wants out. Still alot of great players, but I'm a little concerned that with Guerin out we've lost the backbone of the team :(

Atleast you can name a dj from jersey

I can't name 1 fucking dj from Boston :rolleyes:

How is that K treating you liverlips ?

That's because you are a massive cheese ball. Lets see Porter, Ali, Debo.... and the list goes on and on. You on the other hand have KTU cheese.

Go away, you have been bashed too much and it is no longer fun, now run off to temps like a good cheese ball

Tool