Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question.....why do youyr Red Sox

tempkid

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey tempkid scumbag am i, i've added more culture to this forgotten state in the few months i've been here than you will ever add in youre whole life, also you care so much about the yankees how come any newyorker i've ever met hate people from nj as much as any one and they wish you would find a different team to support. Oh sorry i forgot youre sorry ass state couldn't support a mlb baseball team.

I think Tempkid gives it in the pipe to Jeter.... The Yankee's have by far the highest payroll in MLB and they also play in the biggest selling city in the country, they should be winning every single game of the season, but they are also in the dugout like our Sox.....:tongue: The reason why I don't like the "Yankmee's" is b/c of the loser fans like you.. I actually like to watch a good team play, and i'm not doubting their abilities, but pussy's like you piss me off, b/c your all dirty, gross little shit-bags, that don't even live in NY... get a clue.

Originally posted by jk9

I think Tempkid gives it in the pipe to Jeter.... The Yankee's have by far the highest payroll in MLB and they also play in the biggest selling city in the country, they should be winning every single game of the season, but they are also in the dugout like our Sox.....:tongue: The reason why I don't like the "Yankmee's" is b/c of the loser fans like you.. I actually like to watch a good team play, and i'm not doubting their abilities, but pussy's like you piss me off, b/c your all dirty, gross little shit-bags, that don't even live in NY... get a clue.

Even your boy, Peter Gammons a Red Sox fan, defends the Yanks when people say they buy there teams. If that the case, what happen to the Mets, Texas, and even your Red Sox ?

Or how about Baltimore a couple of years ago. The Braves have had a high pay roll in the last decade, how many rings do they have in the past decade ? In the 80's and early 90's, nobody wanted to play with the Yanks. They were losing and losing in the worst city to do so. They offered Madoux $10 million more then the Braves did and he wouldn't take it.

This current dynasty all started from the farm system. Jeter, Bernie, posada, Pettiet, Rivera, and a bunch of great clutch role players they have had over the years. There talent in the minors have been the reason they have made great trades at the end of the deadline.

And the $$$ the Yanks do spend, they spend it wise.. They don't spend $250 million on an A-Rod ,like Texas, when they already had all the hitting in the world and no pitching when they could of got 2-3 great starters with that money becasue that year there were a couple of good one's in the market.

George is the best owner in sports. There are owners out there with more money then George, but he cares more about winning, then revnue.

• 7 years later...