Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GLOW-DC upcoming events...

clubglow

Club GLOW-Washington DC schedule of events…

WWW.CLUBGLOW.COM

October

-5th FERRY CORSTEN (System F, Gouryella, Tsunami-Neth)

-12th ‘GLOW Three Year Anniversary’ w/ PETE MOUTSO, ALEX KELLY and HOPE

-19th GODSkitchen presents FERGIE (BBC Radio1-UK)

-26th ‘Super GLOW IV’ w/ JOHN ‘OO’ FLEMING (Joof, Hooj, Euphoria-UK), D:FUSE (Perfecto, V2, Funked Up-USA) and EDGAR V (Pam, Space-Miami)

November

-2nd PETE MOUTSO and HOPE

-9th ARMIN VAN BUUREN (Armind, United-Neth)

-16th GEORGE ACOSTA (Ultra, Grooveman, MoS, Level-Miami)

-23rd PETE MOUTSO and HOPE

-30th JUDGE JULES (Serious-UK)

December

-7th FERRY CORSTEN (System F, Gouryella, Tsunami-Neth)

-14th PETE MOUTSO and HOPE

-21st JOHAN GIELEN (ID&T-Neth)

-28th PAUL VAN DYK (Vandit/Mute, Berlin-Germany) and EDGAR V (Space-Miami)

For more info visit http://www.clubglow.com or call the info line 202-271-1171.

Glow is 18 and over.

Doors open 10pm-?

GLOW is located exclusively Saturdays at Club Insomnia 714 6th Street NW, DC

GLOW RESIDENTS: Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Johan Gielen, George Acosta, D:Fuse, Edgar V, Hope and Pete Moutso

ah, just checked glow's website last night but wasn't updated...

i am at a minimum, gonna drive to DC after my last final on the 20th of dec. (late as fuck i know) for Johan then fly home from there... anyone wanna join me for that one?

doesn't seem like johan, ferry, or armin want to come to NY :(

flirt.gif

I just saw on PvD's site that he is at Space in Miami the day before he is at Glow. For fun I went to travelocity to see if I could possibily swing it... I'd have to go from DC to Austin (for the fam/Xmas) to Miami and back to DC. It came to $1200 *lol*

It was still fun to pretend that I could do it :D

no, im nobody's sugar daddy.

i've been single for a while now, and well, since having a girlfriend is expensive, ive been saving up while ive been single, so when i finally get one (well, hopefully) i'll have enough money to satisfy her never ending desire for pointless gifts and expensive dinners and lame ass chick flick movies and scented candles and two weeks to the second month of the year before last anniversary presents i need to buy her.

or something

so yeah....wmc...my first time in miami. go me.

i need help with where to stay and shit

:)

Originally posted by teamj5

i've been single for a while now, and well, since having a girlfriend is expensive, ive been saving up while ive been single, so when i finally get one (well, hopefully) i'll have enough money to satisfy her never ending desire for pointless gifts and expensive dinners and lame ass chick flick movies and scented candles and two weeks to the second month of the year before last anniversary presents i need to buy her.

or something

Oh yeah the reason you dont have a girl is so that you can save up :shaky:

:blank:

or something

hmmmm... you might be able to afford me by now :D j/k That's an interesting fund you got going there...

I just want a boyfriend who can pay for me to fly around the world seeing my favorite djs. I really don't think that is too much to ask :tongue: oh yeah and he can come with me of course :D

We should get a cp group together for WMC. Cut costs down.

or something

Wow - it's confirmed - now I know all my boyfriends really are useless! :mad: