Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tens Review

whadupg

Ok so I go up to my Tuesday night spot in Manchester that I've gone to 100 Tuesdays before and we don't even get to the door before we're stopped by a couple of friends that are coming out complaining about how much it sux in there :mad:

So, they talk us into following them. About a half hour later we end up at Tens in Salisbury :insert shaking head-should have seen this coming smiley: so here is my Review:

1. Music sucked -I don't think they get enough complaints about the lack of good music because somehow, no one really seemed to care much :confused:

2. Pretty dead in there although the majority of the patrons were guys and there was a couple of hotties even so that was a plus

3. Amateur night - enthusiastic thumbs up - they just had so much more character than the pros!

4. $5.75 for a corona on a Tuesday night at a strip club in Salisbury.

5. Alot of the girls were good-looking - there was a few that were only ok, but for the most part they had really good bodies and a couple of them were pretty entertaining with some creative positions and some interesting, um, body-part movements.

6. VIP room kind-of sucked - not intimate enough to be any fun.

7. Girls bathroom layout was pretty strange - you had to walk up a couple of winding steps to get to the toilet stall. Felt like you were stepping on stage to go pee.

Hmmm, that's about all I can say about Tens - I'll let you know if I think of anything else.:D

Originally posted by cocoj

Haha...that's where I got my first lap dance. :shades:

I was tempted to because it seemed alot more fun than just sitting there and watching them from afar. The girl that came around wasn't very hot though, so I had to pass.

haha, it wasn't really my choosing, all of a sudden a girl came up to me and asked me if my name was Joslyn and she told me to follow her, so I did.hahaha, thank god she was good looking because I would have ran away. It was my friend who bought me the lap dance and didn't tell me.

Originally posted by cocoj

haha, it wasn't really my choosing, all of a sudden a girl came up to me and asked me if my name was Joslyn and she told me to follow her, so I did.hahaha, thank god she was good looking because I would have ran away. It was my friend who bought me the lap dance and didn't tell me.

:laugh: A guy that I dated bounces there so I was a little nervous that he'd pull the same thing. Doesn't the VIP room suck - way too big.

Originally posted by snatch69

that's what i'm trying to do for my b-day weekend! ;)

:( I'll be in DC. We'll have to reschedule another trip for Nov. - Lawler??? (since if I go to DC, I won't be in Montreal the weekend after):( This DC trip is really throwing a wrench in to the works! :mad:

Originally posted by whadupg

:( I'll be in DC. We'll have to reschedule another trip for Nov. - Lawler??? (since if I go to DC, I won't be in Montreal the weekend after):( This DC trip is really throwing a wrench in to the works! :mad:

sure can. either that or we can go to localish one around here! squire's/foxy lady, etc. ;)

Originally posted by snatch69

that's what i'm trying to do for my b-day weekend! ;)

Well, no one said we can't do 2 of them! :D

The local one would probably work-out for getting all of us together, but where would we go? The only one I've ever been to around here is Fantasies in Providence, and it's just so-so. Is Tens worthy of a trip g?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Well, no one said we can't do 2 of them! :D

The local one would probably work-out for getting all of us together, but where would we go? The only one I've ever been to around here is Fantasies in Providence, and it's just so-so. Is Tens worthy of a trip g?

Don't ask me - I'm barely strip-club de-virginized (only my 2nd time). But I'm told the best one up this way is Mattew's off Rt 3 Tyngsboro (it's probablly closer to you too). I'd be up for a trip there :D