Clubplanet Nightlife Community

homeland security is not securing the homeland

am i the only one that thinks the sniper is someone who is endangering our homeland security? why isnt there more effort to catch this guy. someone who can expertly kill people with one shot from the window of a moving van and escape scares the hell out of me. yet no one calls this terrorism because the suspect is a domestic citizen supposedly. i bet if an arab killed two people hed be considered a "terrorist", what world we live in

Originally posted by t0nythelover

am i the only one that thinks the sniper is someone who is endangering our homeland security? why isnt there more effort to catch this guy. someone who can expertly kill people with one shot from the window of a moving van and escape scares the hell out of me. yet no one calls this terrorism because the suspect is a domestic citizen supposedly. i bet if an arab killed two people hed be considered a "terrorist", what world we live in

Couldn't agree with you more. I think it's more than one person- who are experts, trained snipers. The fact that the gov't wants to fight terrorism is too hilarious. We don't need to go global to do that. America is home to terrorism ... can we say Klu Klux Klan! Nothing has changed.

Originally posted by starcapone

Couldn't agree with you more. I think it's more than one person- who are experts, trained snipers. The fact that the gov't wants to fight terrorism is too hilarious. We don't need to go global to do that. America is home to terrorism ... can we say Klu Klux Klan! Nothing has changed.

scary thing is that most terrorist or freedom fighters or whatever u want to call them are trained in the united states. why? simply because anyone can legally go out and pay to be trained to use military weapons.

as for this sniper, i think hes an ex military guy or something who went crazy. hes crazy skillfull, one shot one kill, that kind of accuracy is something to worry about. im just glad that there is a higher police presence in nyc than say in like virginia, i dont think a killer could kill 6 people in new york in one day and get away with it for so long...at least i hope not.

Seeing that this heartless killing spree continues, i wouldn't be surprised if common-day citizens who have the balls will emerge and take the law into their own hands.

We need hero's to look up to, to get the job done NOW. Cops and investigators have so much red tape, that if they even find the sniper, it will be after scores more will perish.

Im not talking about superman or batman-type hero's. Im talking about a Bruce Willis die-hard type. A guy that goes out on a limb, risking his life, but also has sly, investigative smarts to catch the culprits.

And one more thing... how many friggin white vans are there? This sniper is no idiot.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Seeing that this heartless killing spree continues, i wouldn't be surprised if common-day citizens who have the balls will emerge and take the law into their own hands.

We need hero's to look up to, to get the job done NOW. Cops and investigators have so much red tape, that if they even find the sniper, it will be after scores more will perish.

Im not talking about superman or batman-type hero's. Im talking about a Bruce Willis die-hard type. A guy that goes out on a limb, risking his life, but also has sly, investigative smarts to catch the culprits.

And one more thing... how many friggin white vans are there? This sniper is no idiot.

maybe vigilantism is what he wants. theres no way a citizen can know who the sniper is and they might take out an innocent person, then they are just as bad as him. cops are stupid. y is that, because politicians are inefficient and let the standards down. in nyc for example theres an intelligence limit and u can be a cop if your too intelligent. must make sense to somebody but not to me.