Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Rivera@ Metropolis!!!

tdawg

or was it juan mejia that opened up for zabiela?

i get them confused.....:confused:

yeah, i like to rub it in :D

i had so much fun on friday even though crobar is going downhill and there is essentially a minimal vibe at any club in miami (except during wmc), but i thouroughly enjoyed zabiela on friday more than i did danny howells on saturday. i liked the way zabiela works the crowd and plays those funky breaks.

Originally posted by vicman

or was it juan mejia that opened up for zabiela?

i get them confused.....:confused:

yeah, i like to rub it in :D

i had so much fun on friday even though crobar is going downhill and there is essentially a minimal vibe at any club in miami (except during wmc), but i thouroughly enjoyed zabiela on friday more than i did danny howells on saturday. i liked the way zabiela works the crowd and plays those funky breaks.

:tongue: (for rubbing it in)

I'm getting ready to book my flight for LA if they don't get JZ scheduled for Boston soon. :D

r u serious? that would be super cool icon14.gif

Sure am- my cousin lives out in Redondo Beach and keeps asking me to come out. I don't really want to go out that close to the holidays, but if they don't schedule JZ for Boston, then that's as good (if not better) a time then any, right?

Originally posted by whadupg

Sure am- my cousin lives out in Redondo Beach and keeps asking me to come out. I don't really want to go out that close to the holidays, but if they don't schedule JZ for Boston, then that's as good (if not better) a time then any, right?

cool. i'll probably get my tix for LA in the next week or so. i'm thinking leaving on the 21st in the morning.

cool. i'll probably get my tix for LA in the next week or so. i'm thinking leaving on the 21st in the morning.

:( If I go, I'm going to have to fly out earlier in the week because I want to be back by Monday (the 23rd). We'll have to meet up for JZ if you can't leave earlier.

:( If I go, I'm going to have to fly out earlier in the week because I want to be back by Monday (the 23rd). We'll have to meet up for JZ if you can't leave earlier.

damn. well we can meetup there then. i just dont wanna take too many days off for the holiday's, since i'll be on my way to AZ after LA

Hey - I went to ASU! I love it out there!!:D Where you going?

oh yeah?!?!

well i didnt go to ASU, both my sisters went to ASU, one of them still lives in the area, Chandler. gonna spend christmas there and then head over with the entire family and my other sisters in-laws to Flagstaff. i lived in Pheonix when i was a kid.

but i still root for the

asu-title-row4-col1.gif

asu-title-row5-col1.gif

oh yeah?!?!

well i didnt go to ASU, both my sisters went to ASU, one of them still lives in the area, Chandler. gonna spend christmas there and then head over with the entire family and my other sisters in-laws to Flagstaff. i lived in Pheonix when i was a kid.

but i still root for the

asu-title-row4-col1.gif

asu-title-row5-col1.gif

Hell yeah - many a night spent at/around Sun Devil Stadium and Mill!

Hell yeah - many a night spent at/around Sun Devil Stadium and Mill!

werd, i couldnt believe how much the area around the university had changed last time i was there :eek:

downtown pheonix is also totally different than when i used to live there :eek: used to be all ghetto downtown

werd, i couldnt believe how much the area around the university had changed last time i was there :eek:

downtown pheonix is also totally different than when i used to live there :eek: used to be all ghetto downtown

It's probablly changed alot since I've been back - I was there for two years between 95-97 and haven't been back since then. Ahhhh, how I miss those coffee house days....

It's probablly changed alot since I've been back - I was there for two years between 95-97 and haven't been back since then. Ahhhh, how I miss those coffee house days....

i loved those scortching hot dry 105 degree days, where standing outside for 10min would give you a sunburn :D

the dust storms, the dessert, the grand canyon, the native american cultures, and the dolly madison outlet store on the way to ASU :D i spent many a happy days getting my fair share of zingers, Peanut's pies (apple, blueberry, strawberry) yum, yum :D

i loved those scortching hot dry 105 degree days, where standing outside for 10min would give you a sunburn :D

the dust storms, the dessert, the grand canyon, the native american cultures, and the dolly madison outlet store on the way to ASU :D i spent many a happy days getting my fair share of zingers, Peanut's pies (apple, blueberry, strawberry) yum, yum :D

Cool nights and hot days is what it's all about!:cool: