Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another shooting at a Night Club.....

Man Shot In Fight With Off-Duty Officer At Nightclub

OCTOBER 09TH, 2002

A man was shot in a fight with an off-duty police officer inside a Midtown nightclub Tuesday night, sending panic through the crowd.

The officer and a 33-year-old man, whose names police had not yet released, got into a fight on the downstairs dance floor at Le Bar Bat, on West 57th Street, around midnight, according to authorities. Still fighting, they made their way up the stairs towards the exit, according to police, when the off-duty officer’s gun fired and hit the 33-year-old in the abdomen.

Police had not yet determined whether the officer fired the gun accidentally or intentionally. He was not arrested after the shooting, pending an investigation.

The shooting victim was taken to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in critical condition

:no: That's just really gay man... u dont say shit like that... just hope it doesnt happen to you. :frust:

ChOOse WiseLy

attachment.php?postid=987028

"The beats, the sounds, the lights that are all around your head; they close around you and cut off your thoughts ... as if it was a transposition of your soul."

- - - - - - -

AiM: EcstasyRvr

Originally posted by ecstasyrvr

:no: That's just really gay man... u dont say shit like that... just hope it doesnt happen to you. :frust:

ChOOse WiseLy

attachment.php?postid=987028

"The beats, the sounds, the lights that are all around your head; they close around you and cut off your thoughts ... as if it was a transposition of your soul."

- - - - - - -

AiM: EcstasyRvr

yea i been shot already...

ohh yea yo you are a raver and you eat pills so they hate you too... dont take there side....

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

too bad it wasnt mikebugout or johhny viscious

You know, that is just an unacceptable thing to say about anyone. I'm a firm believer in Karma... so watch your ass when you start talking like that. How highly indicative of the level of class that is found among the exit supporters....

JoeG - LMAOOOOO I read your post and nearly fell off my chair!

too bad it wasnt mikebugout or johhny viscious

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOOOOU BETTTA NOT BE TALKIN BOUT VIIIIIIIIICIOUSSSSSSSSS LEIK DAT. HE'LL STRIIKE YOU DOWN WIT HIS MIRAKOLUUS HAAAAAAAIRR. YEAAAAAAAAAAAH BOOOOOOOOYYYYYY!!! FAWWWWWWWWKIN SIIIIIIIICK!! SHHHHHHHHOOT SHOOOOT SHOOOOOOT!!! KILLLL KILLLLLLL KILLL!!! FOE SHNIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZILLLLLLLIZZZZZZIIIIIIIILLLLLLIN!!! :drunk:

Originally posted by TrentBeefpile

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOOOOU BETTTA NOT BE TALKIN BOUT VIIIIIIIIICIOUSSSSSSSSS LEIK DAT. HE'LL STRIIKE YOU DOWN WIT HIS MIRAKOLUUS HAAAAAAAIRR. YEAAAAAAAAAAAH BOOOOOOOOYYYYYY!!! FAWWWWWWWWKIN SIIIIIIIICK!! SHHHHHHHHOOT SHOOOOT SHOOOOOOT!!! KILLLL KILLLLLLL KILLL!!! FOE SHNIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZILLLLLLLIZZZZZZIIIIIIIILLLLLLIN!!! :drunk:

I just have this hilarious mental picture of vicious face-whipping people then beating them down with his ponytail :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

You know, that is just an unacceptable thing to say about anyone. I'm a firm believer in Karma... so watch your ass when you start talking like that. How highly indicative of the level of class that is found among the exit supporters....

JoeG - LMAOOOOO I read your post and nearly fell off my chair!

wow you are one of those karma people... well thats a whole nother argument ....

i hate to break it to you, but whatever happens to you is gona happen, and whatever doesnt , isnt. Regardless of what you or anyone else has done/said in the past. You can waiste your life believing in that ... do you

Originally posted by TrentBeefpile

hey i thought you didnt like people who talk like this on this board. I bet if he was talking bout draper like that it would be a much different story.

hey i thought you didnt like people who talk like this on this board. I bet if he was talking bout draper like that it would be a much different story.

Well actually, it would still be funny... simply because of the way he posts in particular. It's satirical.

As for karma, it's a belief I subscribe to because I've seen it happen over and over and over again... whether that is due to an actual named force or just coincidence, I'm really not sure. However, the karma theory comes as close to being a workable label for the phenomenon as anything that I've found yet. I think it's also far more plausible than the general rubbish that is spoon-fed to people through most major religions.

However, if it makes you feel better, let's look at this from the standpoint of some other philosophies, just to be sure:

Deontology: Certain things are just always wrong. Wishing death on people... yeah, that falls into the "wrong" category because murder (as implied) or the infliction of harm is always wrong, according to strict deontological theory.

Utilitarianism: Good is created when the amount of benefit outweighs amount of harm. Amount of benefit if two innocent people doing nothing evil except for taking people away from your party die: none. Harm done - obviously, considerable, particularly in the eyes of those close to the aforementioned persons.

Golden Rule: Do unto others as you wish for others to do unto you. Would you like it if someone said you should die just because you work at a club that isn't their idea of a good time? no.

Maybe that helps a little more. No matter which way you put it, what you said was just wrong. If you're on this board to try make Exit look good, or to show your support of the club, why don't you say something positive and try to convince us all through logical arguments?