Clubplanet Nightlife Community

heard thee is a swinger's bar in dc

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

i dont know, its in dc. its called "blah blah nu" or something. heard about it on the radio today. a girl called in and said she went with her friend just to check it out, and she was sucking on titties, and her friend was on the other one, then the girl's husband whose titties she was sucking on, started fingering her, and she shook the governer's hand down below if you know what i mean. she said that everyone was dry humping everywhere. thought it would be cool to witness. :)

Originally posted by jroo

i dont know, its in dc. its called "blah blah nu" or something. heard about it on the radio today. a girl called in and said she went with her friend just to check it out, and she was sucking on titties, and her friend was on the other one, then the girl's husband whose titties she was sucking on, started fingering her, and she shook the governer's hand down below if you know what i mean. she said that everyone was dry humping everywhere. thought it would be cool to witness. :)

I wonder how fat and sweaty she was......it's not my thing ....

however take lots of pics......

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cookiegirl

www.entrenous.dc

"Entre Nous" means "between us" in French. They have an adult disclaimer on their webpage. . not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. . . . ce n'est pas pour moi!

:) thats it! you go cookie girl!!! i should have known that you would have known after the hot and steamy wings incident :)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by pgiddy

I wonder how fat and sweaty she was......it's not my thing ....

however take lots of pics......

there are fat and sweaty chicks everywhere, i dont have a spy camera, or i would!

Of course I know -- *how* I know I won't tell!

Some fun reading:

1.) Entre Nous is for Couples and Single women only. No Single men. No exceptions. Please do not attempt to bring a single male with a couple, as your “thirdâ€. They will not be admitted.

2.) Entre Nous is an "Off Premise" swinger social event. Meaning, there is no sex, nudity or swapping, etc... at the club event. Bar Nun adheres to all Washington, DC ABC regulations.

3.) Bar Nun, our new venue as of February 23, 2002 is located at 1326 U Street, NW, DC.

The newly redecorated club now has two levels, two dance floors with live DJs, several intimate and elegantly appointed lounges, two fully stocked bars and an excellent staff! A typical Saturday hosts 150-200 guests. Please see the website for drink specials (www.entrenousdc.com)

4.) Entre Nous opens at 9pm and closes at 3am. We encourage new guests to arrive as early as possible so they can meet the hosts, the owners, etc... and have a chance to get the general run down of the event, have questions answered, etc. The crowd really starts to build up around 10:30, and is absolutely packed by 1am.

5.) Entre Nous is very close to the Green line, U Street Metro stop (1/2 block away). FOR PARKING INFORMATION CLICK HERE.

6. To attend Entre Nous, you must be 21 to enter. The *average* age of couples and singles at the event is 28-30. Entre Nous markets to guests in the 21-35 range, but we also have a good number outside this age range. Single women represent approximately 15% of the guests.

7. The musical selection at Entre Nous, spun by live DJs, ranges from 80’s remixes, Euro-Dance/Techno/Trance to R&B and Industrial. There is something for everyone! (Please don't hesitate to make a request of your friendly DJ!)

8. For specific directions to Entre Nous from your location, please see mapquest.com. Our address is 1326 U Street, NW, Washington DC.

IMPORTANT: ENTRE NOUS RULES OF CONDUCT

We expect all of our guests to behave in a friendly and respectful manner to others. Sexual or verbal harassment will not be tolerated in any form. We have fostered a "no pressure" environment of like-minded individuals and couples, and wish for it to remain so. The staff of Entre Nous reserves the right to ask any guest to leave at any time, and infractions may result in a permanent ban from the event. This is for your protection and your ease of mind!

A Word or Two About Conduct

First, let it be said that I think it sucks that I should even have to write this particular page. However, no matter how hard you try to screen them out, there will always exist the cretins, nimrods and low-lifes that make going to clubs less fun than it should otherwise be.

A very good discussion of this could once be found online at the Trocadero Club's web site (a very cool club in San Francisco, which has since gone out of business). It's a document dedicated to club going etiquette. This was originally written as a rant by it's author, but it makes valid points that translate well on either coast.

As Entre Nous has grown, we have found that there were becoming questions on what was expected and acceptable.

· Never touch a woman or man without permission.

· Never make sexual comments to any person

eg. "Hey baby, nice tits", etc.

· Never expose the genitals or breasts (for legal reasons)

· Absolutely NO pressure! No means NO! If you persist in sexual advances towards any individual, this will be interpreted as Sexual Harassment, and you will be banned from the club.

· ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOGRAPHY UNLESS AUTHORIZED IN ADVANCE BY TODD or JENNIFER (and the subject to be photographed)!

If you have any other suggestions, please let us know about it. Most of these shouldn't have to be spelled out, but......

Most importantly, Entre Nous is against any form of sexual inequality. Please, if terms or activities such as “Lifestyle Couplesâ€, swinging, swapping, threesomes, bisexuality, etc. are offensive to you, then don't come to Entre Nous.

Hopefully, that didn't come off sounding too terribly officious. Mostly, we just want a place where anyone can come and feel welcome. If you can contribute to that atmosphere, then we'd love to see you sometime. And, if you know of other groups in your area with similar objectives, we'd love to hear about them too (a fair number of us travel.)

Thanks! Todd & Jennifer

ENTRE NOUS IS A FEMALE-CENTRIC EVENT!

Meaning, women run the show here. We do our best to provide a safe and open environment where couples and women can be free to express themselves and their beliefs. We do not allow male-centered patriarchal nonsense at our club! If you are of the mindset that men should control women, and that men are in some way better than women (and should rule the earth, etc, etc...) Then stay at home and watch TV or go to a club that welcomes unregulated testosterone...

They should really implement these first 2 rules in all the clubs still open in DC :rolleyes:

and that third one on the metro...

Originally posted by malanee

Friends of mine used to go to bound. And they took pictures!

:eek:

Ok stop being selfish and start posting some of these pics that your "friends" took. I want to see what these places are about, are they really what I imagine and what jroo explained?

my primal journalistic instincts say i should check this place out...now i just need to find a chick that would go with me...my social science background also says that i should conduct a primary investigation to see if further research is needed at this club

Originally posted by vicman

my primal journalistic instincts say i should check this place out...now i just need to find a chick that would go with me...my social science background also says that i should conduct a primary investigation to see if further research is needed at this club

bring a blow up doll, but like they said keep your genitals in your pants or else Jennifer or Todd will kick you out:laugh: And most importantly No means Yes do not forget that.

Of course I know -- *how* I know I won't tell!

Some fun reading:

1.) Entre Nous is for Couples and Single women only. No Single men. No exceptions. Please do not attempt to bring a single male with a couple, as your “third”. They will not be admitted.

2.) Entre Nous is an "Off Premise" swinger social event. Meaning, there is no sex, nudity or swapping, etc... at the club event. Bar Nun adheres to all Washington, DC ABC regulations.

3.) Bar Nun, our new venue as of February 23, 2002 is located at 1326 U Street, NW, DC.

The newly redecorated club now has two levels, two dance floors with live DJs, several intimate and elegantly appointed lounges, two fully stocked bars and an excellent staff! A typical Saturday hosts 150-200 guests. Please see the website for drink specials (www.entrenousdc.com)

4.) Entre Nous opens at 9pm and closes at 3am. We encourage new guests to arrive as early as possible so they can meet the hosts, the owners, etc... and have a chance to get the general run down of the event, have questions answered, etc. The crowd really starts to build up around 10:30, and is absolutely packed by 1am.

5.) Entre Nous is very close to the Green line, U Street Metro stop (1/2 block away). FOR PARKING INFORMATION CLICK HERE.

6. To attend Entre Nous, you must be 21 to enter. The *average* age of couples and singles at the event is 28-30. Entre Nous markets to guests in the 21-35 range, but we also have a good number outside this age range. Single women represent approximately 15% of the guests.

7. The musical selection at Entre Nous, spun by live DJs, ranges from 80’s remixes, Euro-Dance/Techno/Trance to R&B and Industrial. There is something for everyone! (Please don't hesitate to make a request of your friendly DJ!)

8. For specific directions to Entre Nous from your location, please see mapquest.com. Our address is 1326 U Street, NW, Washington DC.

IMPORTANT: ENTRE NOUS RULES OF CONDUCT

We expect all of our guests to behave in a friendly and respectful manner to others. Sexual or verbal harassment will not be tolerated in any form. We have fostered a "no pressure" environment of like-minded individuals and couples, and wish for it to remain so. The staff of Entre Nous reserves the right to ask any guest to leave at any time, and infractions may result in a permanent ban from the event. This is for your protection and your ease of mind!

A Word or Two About Conduct

First, let it be said that I think it sucks that I should even have to write this particular page. However, no matter how hard you try to screen them out, there will always exist the cretins, nimrods and low-lifes that make going to clubs less fun than it should otherwise be.

A very good discussion of this could once be found online at the Trocadero Club's web site (a very cool club in San Francisco, which has since gone out of business). It's a document dedicated to club going etiquette. This was originally written as a rant by it's author, but it makes valid points that translate well on either coast.

As Entre Nous has grown, we have found that there were becoming questions on what was expected and acceptable.

· Absolutely NO pressure! No means NO! If you persist in sexual advances towards any individual, this will be interpreted as Sexual Harassment, and you will be banned from the club.

· ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOGRAPHY UNLESS AUTHORIZED IN ADVANCE BY TODD or JENNIFER (and the subject to be photographed)!

If you have any other suggestions, please let us know about it. Most of these shouldn't have to be spelled out, but......

Most importantly, Entre Nous is against any form of sexual inequality. Please, if terms or activities such as “Lifestyle Couples”, swinging, swapping, threesomes, bisexuality, etc. are offensive to you, then don't come to Entre Nous.

Hopefully, that didn't come off sounding too terribly officious. Mostly, we just want a place where anyone can come and feel welcome. If you can contribute to that atmosphere, then we'd love to see you sometime. And, if you know of other groups in your area with similar objectives, we'd love to hear about them too (a fair number of us travel.)

Thanks! Todd & Jennifer

ENTRE NOUS IS A FEMALE-CENTRIC EVENT!

Meaning, women run the show here. We do our best to provide a safe and open environment where couples and women can be free to express themselves and their beliefs. We do not allow male-centered patriarchal nonsense at our club! If you are of the mindset that men should control women, and that men are in some way better than women (and should rule the earth, etc, etc...) Then stay at home and watch TV or go to a club that welcomes unregulated testosterone...

Wow, cookiegirl, however DO you come to know these things?? ;)

:hump::D

j/k

But...hmmm...this seems interesting...:D:D:D

Originally posted by pgiddy

Ok stop being selfish and start posting some of these pics that your "friends" took. I want to see what these places are about, are they really what I imagine and what jroo explained?

She didn't let me keep the pictures. But lets just say she's tied to a wheel and being whipped by a woman in black latex....

What a bunch of feminazis!

Come have fun, be free...unless you're a guy!

Crazy sexual teasing and groping...unless you're a guy!

Lose yourself, forget your inhibitions...unless you're a guy!

We accept all lifestyles...unless you're a guy!

Come experience your fantasy...unless you're a guy!

Please enjoy yourself at our club...unless you're a guy!

BTW, Guys suck. All they do is grope, and rape, and harrass, and want nothing but sex. So if you're a guy and want to come to our party, you better be a pussywhipped leash wearin shit-for-brains if you wanna get in.

Come experience the freedom at Entre Nous!!!

hahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by revaluation

What a bunch of feminazis!

Come have fun, be free...unless you're a guy!

Crazy sexual teasing and groping...unless you're a guy!

Lose yourself, forget your inhibitions...unless you're a guy!

We accept all lifestyles...unless you're a guy!

Come experience your fantasy...unless you're a guy!

Please enjoy yourself at our club...unless you're a guy!

BTW, Guys suck. All they do is grope, and rape, and harrass, and want nothing but sex. So if you're a guy and want to come to our party, you better be a pussywhipped leash wearin shit-for-brains if you wanna get in.

Come experience the freedom at Entre Nous!!!

hahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Bitter much?