Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad ass...sticky...juggs...deelite-time to get digital

Originally posted by bobydigital

Whats up jersey... bobby digital is in for good...hey badass dont get nervous...:jawdrop: ...sticky its all about the half post:duel: ...juggs BATO nuff said:aright: DeeLite1...u know whats up friday night...:beer:...hope u guys r ready for this...:screwy:

Hey, I'd love to stay and chat with yaaaaa, but I'm only Half ready and I'm leaving in a Half an hour to go pick up Half of my crew. And maybe split Half of something with a freind, I'll leave the other Half for you over by the Half truck...............lol

Whats up jersey... bobby digital is in for good...hey badass dont get nervous...:jawdrop: ...sticky its all about the half post:duel: ...juggs BATO nuff said:aright: DeeLite1...u know whats up friday night...:beer:...hope u guys r ready for this...:screwy:

Listen up BobbyDigital are you saying I am nervous the only person nervous is you because your boyfriend Anthony soft is probably on his way to your house to grease your asshole so he can stick a toilet plunger up it

.................j/k :tongue:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Listen up BobbyDigital are you saying I am nervous the only person nervous is you because your boyfriend Anthony soft is probably on his way to your house to grease your asshole so he can stick a toilet plunger up it

.................j/k :tongue:

listen up big boy...in your little world you may be BAD ASS but your in my world now and in here you aint nothin but a BITCH ASS!!:worry:

Originally posted by ya-cheesetek

BOBBY DIGITAL WATCH OUT FOR THE CHEESETEK. ILL GET YOU. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT DIGITAL IS.

Who the hell is this character?? yo toe cheese listen up ur messin with the wrong guy shut up before i melt ur ass and smear ur smelly cheesy self all over some fat bitches ass!!!:mad:

P.S.

nice name jerk-off...or should i call u cheese-off!!

Thank you Sticky...i like to keep everything i do at a half. you know how it is...and as for u CHUMPA didnt i tell you that i didnt want to see u around here anymore!!!:mad:

There is no chumpa here ... and DJchoopa is here to stay !!! I ready to battle with my gunz blazin:gang: