Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know what sucks?

My b-day is next Friday, and I've been DJing every Friday night in NYC for over a year now and I was planning on having this big party at the club. Then this week, the club owners told the promoter to get rid of me because supposedly the people that come to hear me spin are too insane. The club is blaming me and the crowd I bring in for its $10,000 fine and doesn't want me playing there again. So now, instead of getting trashed and DJing for the people I love on my b-day, I'll probably be sitting in the projects getting drunk off of 40ozs. of OE and playin cds for a handful of friends.

Originally posted by heretic909

My b-day is next Friday, and I've been DJing every Friday night in NYC for over a year now and I was planning on having this big party at the club. Then this week, the club owners told the promoter to get rid of me because supposedly the people that come to hear me spin are too insane. The club is blaming me and the crowd I bring in for its $10,000 fine and doesn't want me playing there again. So now, instead of getting trashed and DJing for the people I love on my b-day, I'll probably be sitting in the projects getting drunk off of 40ozs. of OE and playin cds for a handful of friends.

Dam thats bs... i hope you enjoy the 40's though... have you tried the new OE Gravity yet? if not check that out for a birthday surprise..... its stronger than Steel

Originally posted by heretic909

Is this Flamenco? Shit, I just recommended your party to a bunch of people too. :mad:

Yeah, it's the party at Flamingo East. They said they keep getting noise complaints from the neighbors and got fined and shit. Whatever. Most of the crowd that comes to see me is from this Harlem crew anyway, and I'm gonna be DJing their party in a couple weeks up there. Plus I'll be spinning some hard shit on Halloween at Shelter, so I'll try to keep the hardcore alive somehow in this fuckin city.

And no, I haven't tried OE Gravity yet, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it, cause fuck knows I need it right about now.