Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Are NJ's Top Promoters?

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I want to thank everyone for their comments. I will tell you right now my success has alot to do with the quality of people I surround myself with. I work with some of the best in the business, my Joeys party which I am most proud of cause no one said I could make Joeys trendy on Friday, is comprised of a great bartending staff, Murray and Mike Roman at the door plus Adam, Bill who complement what I am trying to do nicely.

My Saturday at DEKO party the formula is the same with some of the same bartenders and another great promotional team with Binoy, Armenio, Willie and Joey Enuff. It also helps that the owners gave me such a beautiful room to promote as well as the resources to do it with.

So again thanks for the compliments it meant alot to me reading such great reviews. Remember that for every Adam and Bill and Joey Enuff and Company there are alot of people not mentioned that deserve a lot of the credit. Respect them because they are the true workers.

BIG DADDY PROMO!! Props on gettin Rivera @ Surf too Serge..you da man. :aright:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mr Victor Soto and Dan Fury ---

hey everyone seems to like all thses promtoers so I hope everyone is coming out to support the big party this Friday @ Discotheque NYC that alot of the names mentioned in this thread are involved in

Music By Mark Tooch and Andrew Mendez in the main room

Hip Hop By DJ's Toro and Unique in the VIP room

Hosted by

Bon Solid

Joey Enuff

Will Stern

Brian Watkins

Jerry X

Binoy

Joe Armenio

Mike Barker

Tommy D

and a shit load of other promoters -- all together for this incredible party in NYC this Friday 10/11/02

dont forgert if you dont want to drive catch the bus from Docs on rt 46 in Totowa

This coming from an ex-promoter that the only thing that makes a promoter a good promoter are the people that come out to their parties so everyone giving thank to the people you listed should also be giving thank to yourself because without you people attending the parties there would be no promoters.

Hands Down...SERGIO!!! :clap: I've told you before, everything you do is success and you treat everyone with utmost respect! Thank you for EVERYTHING you've done for me!! I can't remember a time where you didn't treat me like an absolute princess!

Joe Armenio and Binoy ...2 of the most appreciated friendships I have developed all year!!! You guys are doing great, keep it up and thanks for all the love ALWAYS!! It's been said here post after post, but you two are truly all about making sure everyone has a great time....even if it's at your own expense JOE... :peeleft:

Binoy...Feliz Navidad!! Various Artists - Christmas Carol Acapellas coming soon to a DJ near you!!! :goofy:

Honorable mention to those that I have been blessed with meeting recently..

milleniapro and "the best girlfriend EVER!!!" CAUSE NO ONE'S GONNA CHANGE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:frust: and JerryX

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Hands Down...SERGIO!!! :clap: I've told you before, everything you do is success and you treat everyone with utmost respect! Thank you for EVERYTHING you've done for me!! I can't remember a time where you didn't treat me like an absolute princess!

Joe Armenio and Binoy ...2 of the most appreciated friendships I have developed all year!!! You guys are doing great, keep it up and thanks for all the love ALWAYS!! It's been said here post after post, but you two are truly all about making sure everyone has a great time....even if it's at your own expense JOE... :peeleft:

Binoy...Feliz Navidad!! Various Artists - Christmas Carol Acapellas coming soon to a DJ near you!!! :goofy:

Honorable mention to those that I have been blessed with meeting recently..

milleniapro and "the best girlfriend EVER!!!" CAUSE NO ONE'S GONNA CHANGE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:frust: and JerryX

:laugh: :laugh: