Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
exitsquared4e

Attn: hitokiri24

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

WHy do you talk shit about the A-team,,, you dont know shit bout that....

and your sig says that all exit cares about is the money... yea i guess they charge alot more than any other club around right

:rolleyes::idea: little boy pls imma pretend u didnt just make this post k now do urself a favor an :blown: thanx now STFU an u ll get far in life :aright: good now go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hitokiri24

:rolleyes::idea: little boy pls imma pretend u didnt just make this post k now do urself a favor an :blown: thanx now STFU an u ll get far in life :aright: good now go

Lets try it again with out the sentance fragments. Try english... Oh and yea i did make that post... what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why are you starting shit? just b/c you want to stick up for exit and say they dont charge much? or bc you think hitokiri talked shit about the A-team? c'mon...you need to put your money where your mouth is and say something worth it... just MO but it seems like you are not even sure what you are attacking. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

why are you starting shit? just b/c you want to stick up for exit and say they dont charge much? or bc you think hitokiri talked shit about the A-team? c'mon...you need to put your money where your mouth is and say something worth it... just MO but it seems like you are not even sure what you are attacking. :)

ok i went to arc and paid $30 to get in, im sure roxy is no less than $25...its not like a pay to get into exit, but if i did it would be $25 so how tha fuk is $25 more than $30 can someone please explain that ... plus his sig is making fun of a bunch of my good friends so back off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude i find this :laugh: i find this real funny no seriously this clown :stupid: wants to pop shit bout me an my "a-team /exit sig" .... an my sentance structure:laugh: are u fawkin serious?! wow the idiots that now post on cp whoa how far the mighty have fallen......but anyway... back to main dipshit at hand (ie u...) listen im tired ur a bore an nice avatar real macho :aright: :idea:come back to me when u wanna stop playin with ur vaccum hose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hitokiri24

dude i find this :laugh: i find this real funny no seriously this clown :stupid: wants to pop shit bout me an my "a-team /exit sig" .... an my sentance structure:laugh: are u fawkin serious?! wow the idiots that now post on cp whoa how far the mighty have fallen......but anyway... back to main dipshit at hand (ie u...) listen im tired ur a bore an nice avatar real macho :aright: :idea:come back to me when u wanna stop playin with ur vaccum hose

yes i am "poping shit" to you.... and what do you know about that... you tlak real slick... but i got a feeling thats about all you do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by exitsquared4e

plus his sig is making fun of a bunch of my good friends so back off

The exit dispute is old news and will never end...And your avatar isn't making fun of our friend.. hmmmmmm.. your an ass.. *poof* be gone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by exitsquared4e

ok i went to arc and paid $30 to get in, im sure roxy is no less than $25...its not like a pay to get into exit, but if i did it would be $25 so how tha fuk is $25 more than $30 can someone please explain that ... plus his sig is making fun of a bunch of my good friends so back off

what? u know a pimp an a skeleton?!?!! wow u are cool!!! can i meet he- man too?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by exitsquared4e

ok i went to arc and paid $30 to get in, im sure roxy is no less than $25...its not like a pay to get into exit, but if i did it would be $25 so how tha fuk is $25 more than $30 can someone please explain that ... plus his sig is making fun of a bunch of my good friends so back off

hon, if his sig has a pic of HIMSELF, tiesto, and mr t i dont see how it is making FUN of YOUR friends...*ring, ring* PICK UP the clue phone, cause it is for YOU!! SERIOUSLY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

hon, if his sig has a pic of HIMSELF, tiesto, and mr t i dont see how it is making FUN of YOUR friends...*ring, ring* PICK UP the clue phone, cause it is for YOU!! SERIOUSLY!

sorry he can t talk right now hes tendin to the sweaty ballz i have in his mouth kindly leave a message after the beep *beep*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hitokiri24

sorry he can t talk right now hes tendin to the sweaty ballz i have in his mouth kindly leave a message after the beep *beep*

na seriously you must have got me on that one... lol... so you are gona say that your sig has nothing to do with the a team at exit...if so i smell something... pussy....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by exitsquared4e

na seriously you must have got me on that one... lol... so you are gona say that your sig has nothing to do with the a team at exit...if so i smell something... pussy....

wait, isnt that gmccookny in the sig and not tiesto? it doesnt matter which he is, its him and hitokir with a picture of the a-team. everyone has gripes about exit, that place fuckin sux and its a known fact. dont take it personal if ur friends run a crappy party. and if you do i advise you not to do it with my friends. run off to another board before your mouth gets you into trouble.

p.s.-" yo yo man, i dont like your avatar, its making fun of my friends"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by exitsquared4e

na seriously you must have got me on that one... lol... so you are gona say that your sig has nothing to do with the a team at exit...if so i smell something... pussy....

listen clown prince of dorkism whatever ur stupid "a-team @exit" is im sure that my sig has nothin to do with it but what u need to do is get a clue an leave me alone ok jerky? good now im done with u

oh an btw have the ballz to say it in my face i ll be at roxy on the 18 u know what i look like so lets go then oh wait im sorry this has to be before bedtime right sooo....... how bout uhm......say 3:05 yeah thats it :rolleyes: loser......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one thing is for certain... actually two... but here goes one (1) you need to get off Mike's dick because he scams on squirrel the likes youve never seen, hes an awesome dj with his own unique sound which is rare considering all the draper, tenaglia, and peters wannabes... and two (2) you need to get a new routine becuase the wise-ass exit lover is not gonna cut it... if thats ur real personality i feel sorry for you... stop being an internet tough guy and say some of the shit u talk about to the people you actually say that shit about... im talking to their face not Aol Instant Messenger okay n00b!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from what i remember when i used to promote exit was that the A-team is this group of kids who look no older than 15, stay til draper closes, roll their faces off, and try to "bug people out" with lights and shit...

they're still around...people need to grow out of that place already :rolleyes:

ps: i dont even know hitoriki and i know he is definately not making fun of your friends...have you ever heard of the A-team...from television...or are you too young? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by lillizzy

from what i remember when i used to promote exit was that the A-team is this group of kids who look no older than 15, stay til draper closes, roll their faces off, and try to "bug people out" with lights and shit...

they're still around...people need to grow out of that place already :rolleyes:

ps: i dont even know hitoriki and i know he is definately not making fun of your friends...have you ever heard of the A-team...from television...or are you too young? :)

hmmm....15yr olds ya dun say.... yea boy so some lil boy wants to match wits with me oh great....:rolleyes: no i dun think he was around when the A-team was around an for the record between his mom an my dog he was an accident what can i say my dog dogged her out an now look at the result a bitch ass lil boy that thinks hes the shit. listen i got an idea how bout this y dun u change ur silly groups name from A-TEAM to something more suitin how bout Voltron, Thundercatz, wait i got it the perfect one for ur group how bout GUMMY BEARZ seein the way ur jockin my sweaty ballz waitin for something gummy to go in ur stomaches- hey im tryin to help a bratha out ya dig!?!?! also Y does it seem like every1 on this board knows what my sig mean but ur stupid attachment.php?postid=1077613 ass everyone knows EXIT BLOWS so y dun u do us all a favor an STFU â„¢ u ll get somewhere in life listen lil boy werd of advice before u start poppin shit bout someone i think its always wise to get ur facts straight an on that note biatch im outta here :blown:

attachment.php?postid=1077638

damn kidz.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×