Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: hitokiri24

Originally posted by hitokiri24

hmmm....15yr olds ya dun say.... yea boy so some lil boy wants to match wits with me oh great....:rolleyes: no i dun think he was around when the A-team was around an for the record between his mom an my dog he was an accident what can i say my dog dogged her out an now look at the result a bitch ass lil boy that thinks hes the shit. listen i got an idea how bout this y dun u change ur silly groups name from A-TEAM to something more suitin how bout Voltron, Thundercatz, wait i got it the perfect one for ur group how bout GUMMY BEARZ seein the way ur jockin my sweaty ballz waitin for something gummy to go in ur stomaches- hey im tryin to help a bratha out ya dig!?!?! also Y does it seem like every1 on this board knows what my sig mean but ur stupid attachment.php?postid=1077613 ass everyone knows EXIT BLOWS so y dun u do us all a favor an STFU â„¢ u ll get somewhere in life listen lil boy werd of advice before u start poppin shit bout someone i think its always wise to get ur facts straight an on that not bitch im outta here :blown:

attachment.php?postid=1077638

damn kidz.....

.........and we have a winner:clap: