Clubplanet Nightlife Community

north shore girl appreciation thread

teamj5

I love north shore girls !!!!!!!

Like the ones way up north...like the ones i see when i go to the northshore mall.

They all like, look good, and stuff. Kinda preppy. Skinny waste. Healthy chest. Fat ass. Not fat in a bad way, like overweight fat, or too big for their body, but they aren't skinny in that area if ya get me. Fat in that 'girl in a rap video' kinda way. And they always smell nice too. And they are far away enough from Boston that they dont have that 'wicked good' accent too. Most of them are spoiled little psuedo rich girls, which is fine by me cause thats less of my money I have to waste on them.

I <3 north shore girls.

<3

Originally posted by teamj5

I love north shore girls !!!!!!!

Like the ones way up north...like the ones i see when i go to the northshore mall.

They all like, look good, and stuff. Kinda preppy. Skinny waste. Healthy chest. Fat ass. Not fat in a bad way, like overweight fat, or too big for their body, but they aren't skinny in that area if ya get me. Fat in that 'girl in a rap video' kinda way. And they always smell nice too. And they are far away enough from Boston that they dont have that 'wicked good' accent too. Most of them are spoiled little psuedo rich girls, which is fine by me cause thats less of my money I have to waste on them.

I <3 north shore girls.

<3

lmfao. whatare you talking about.. north shore girls have a worse accent than girls in boston.

whut.. whut you have against south shore girls!

Originally posted by nycchic24

lmfao. whatare you talking about.. north shore girls have a worse accent than girls in boston.

whut.. whut you have against south shore girls!

I'm sure he saw one hot girl at the North Shore Mall who was probablly visiting from out of town. North Shore girls... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by teamj5

i knew you would be the next person to respond.

you must have this little beeper or light that goes off when the words "thread hijack" appear in any thread....that summons you to it for your assistance

No, my bad. I thought we were just all voicing our opinions on what we love, and I love beer

If you want to see the worst form of thread hijacking then go to my thread that says TDawg, because 2 people totally jacked a thread that has nothing to do with them

Originally posted by kaydup

No, my bad. I thought we were just all voicing our opinions on what we love, and I love beer

If you want to see the worst form of thread hijacking then go to my thread that says TDawg, because 2 people totally jacked a thread that has nothing to do with them

heheh ya wanna see a jacked thread.. ?

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121919&highlight=DRAGON

:laugh:

Originally posted by snatch69

whatupg - looks like the hi-jacker got hi-jacked!

:tongue:

Come on - just how long do we want to talk about North Shore girls anyway. If we ever stuck to the subject, this thread would have been long ago forgotten. I'm just helping TeamJ out. :D