Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**** Halloween Party****

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jennijugs

I KNOW THE PANTS YOUR TALKING ABOUT ...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA BRING EVERYONE ...THE MORE THE MERRIER !!! I KNOW HE IS ALIVE I JUST DON'T KNOW IF HE IS ALL THERE ...A LITTLE SLOW ;)

Ok so sound like good ol sticky is normal:laugh:

jenni.. the voo doo lounge?? where in lyndhurst.. thats where i live:) is it the old transit lounge? cause i can literally walk there! you guys could come trick or "treating" before!! hee hee..

let me know.. me and the girls will come after work

dani

Originally posted by dani672

jenni.. the voo doo lounge?? where in lyndhurst.. thats where i live:) is it the old transit lounge? cause i can literally walk there! you guys could come trick or "treating" before!! hee hee..

let me know.. me and the girls will come after work

dani

WHATS UP DANI !! ... I KNOW IT USED TO BE INSOMNIA WAAAAAYYYY BACK IN THE DAY ... I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS AFTER THAT .. ID LOVE IT IF YOU CAME WITH THE GIRLS ... I HAVEN'T SEE YOU IN FOREVER !!!!SEE YA SOON

Originally posted by jennijugs

HALLOWEEN NIGHT OCTOBER 31ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VOODOO LOUNGE IN LYNDHURST !!!!!!!!!! COSTUME CONTEST CASH PRIZE !!!!

MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW

*^*^*A SEASIDE DAN ~ BOBBYDIGITAL PRODUCTION*^*^*

HOSTED BY:

JENNIJUGS

BADASSMAFUCKA

HALLOWEEN BASH booked and in production details to follow very soon...keep on the look-out for posting of all the details!!!:hat:

Originally posted by somegirl24

Voo Doo Lounge is on Ridge Road Dani. Right by Kingsland Ave. Use to be Blue Whale wayyyyyy back too..hehe....can't remember what it was most recently called...

I'll stop by.....

yes it was the groove lounge.. what time is it open till?

Originally posted by angelicious

Halloween Party,

here I come :D

JenniJugs are you gonna wear a crazy costume like you did last year. You almost didnt wear anything!! :laugh:

i won't be as naked as last year but still pretty naked .. i like to be naked !!!! lol