Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**** Halloween Party****

Originally posted by somegirl24

Voo Doo Lounge is on Ridge Road Dani. Right by Kingsland Ave. Use to be Blue Whale wayyyyyy back too..hehe....can't remember what it was most recently called...

Just got a "VIP" card from my friend when I saw him in Hoboken at his other bar.

I'll stop by.....

GROOVE LOUNGUE WAS THE NAME BEFORE VOODOO LOUNGUE

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PARTY ... BOBYDIGITAL (LOSER) AND I WENT B4 METRO AND PAID THE DEPOSIT. THE PLACE IS VERY VERY NICE COMPARED TO "LOUNGE 2028" WHERE WE HAD IT IN THE PAST. AND THE :dj:IS GONNA RIP IT. I WAS TALKING TO HIM AND HE HAS BEEN GETTING ALL NEW SICK SHIT TO PLAY THAT NIGHT !!!

I'M GONNA BE B.I.G. PIMPIN THAT NIGHT:bootysha:

Originally posted by djchoopa

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PARTY ... BOBYDIGITAL (LOSER) AND I WENT B4 METRO AND PAID THE DEPOSIT. THE PLACE IS VERY VERY NICE COMPARED TO "LOUNGE 2028" WHERE WE HAD IT IN THE PAST. AND THE :dj: IS GONNA RIP IT. I WAS TALKING TO HIM AND HE HAS BEEN GETTING ALL NEW SICK SHIT TO PLAY THAT NIGHT !!!

Is this my ciuppa boy!! Thats how you are supposed to spell it right? Thats the way you made me put it in my cell phone. :D

Did you have fun last night? Only saw you and bobby for a short time, but me and bobby went to go see the performance, but you didnt follow, whY?

Originally posted by angelicious

Is this my ciuppa boy!! Thats how you are supposed to spell it right? Thats the way you made me put it in my cell phone. :D

Did you have fun last night? Only saw you and bobby for a short time, but me and bobby went to go see the performance, but you didnt follow, whY?

I KEPT LOSING YOU AND BOBBY IN THE CROWD. IT WAS TOO PACKED AND EVERYTIME I TURNED AWAY FOR A SECOND ... SOMEBODY WOULD BE GONE !!!!! I WAS HANDING WITH MY FRIEND DAWN DURING LUZ'S PERFORMANCE. HEY !!! :mad: YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME MY CD !!!!!!!!

P.S. THE WAY MY NAME IS IN YOUR PHONE IS THE CORRECT WAY TO SPELL IT.

Originally posted by djchoopa

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PARTY ... BOBYDIGITAL (LOSER) AND I WENT B4 METRO AND PAID THE DEPOSIT. THE PLACE IS VERY VERY NICE COMPARED TO "LOUNGE 2028" WHERE WE HAD IT IN THE PAST. AND THE :dj: IS GONNA RIP IT. I WAS TALKING TO HIM AND HE HAS BEEN GETTING ALL NEW SICK SHIT TO PLAY THAT NIGHT !!!

you better watch yourself CHUMPA...we know who the real loser is here CHUMP!! :mad:

Originally posted by deeelite1

Dj Chooops and Bobydigital, thank you for being my bodyguards..I will pay u in forms of CD's and Red Bulls :D

Last night was ahhrite, but way too crowded and the music was eh'eh.

SITUATIONS LIKE YOURS MAKE ME SOOO MAD :mad:I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN IN WORDS HOW MAD I WAS WHEN I FOUND OUT WHT HAPPENED. JUST SO YOU KNOW ... IF YOU EVER HAVE A SITUATION OR A PROBLEM LIKE THAT AGAIN ... I'LL BE RIGHT THERE ON YOUR SIDE :box:

HONESTLY PEOPLE --> THIS IS GONNA BE THE PARTY TO BE AT! I HAVE BEN ATTENDING THIS SAME PARTY EVERY HALLOWEEN AND THEY GET BIGGER AND BIGGER EVERY YEAR. THIS CLUB WILL FILL TO CAPACITY SO MAKE SURE YOU GET THERE EARLY. IT'S LIKE THE "UNOFFICIAL" CLUB PLANET MEMBER'S HALLOWEEN PARTY !