**** Halloween Party****

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

My partner is away on a business trip in

Unless I pull on e of those go straight to work from afterhours

WHO r u???...and what have u done with BAD ASS???...i know the real bad ass wouldnt even question attending an afterhours EXTRAVAGANZA like we are going to have that night...welcome back Billy Bitch ASS!!!

PS

BYE-BYE BILLY bad ass.:(

Originally posted by bobydigital

WHO r u???...and what have u done with BAD ASS???...i know the real bad ass wouldnt even question attending an afterhours EXTRAVAGANZA like we are going to have that night...welcome back Billy Bitch ASS!!!

PS

BYE-BYE BILLY bad ass.:(

Ok I may have to do after hours

I THINK ..... IN ORDER TO HOLD A MAJOR TITLE SUCH AS "BADASS" ... YOU HAVE TO MAINTAIN A BADASS IMAGE & LIFESTYLE. THEREFORE BILLY DOES NOT MEET EITHER OF THOSE 2 REQUIREMENTS ANYMORE (AT LEAST SINCE THE MRS. BADASS aka PATTY DAYS). SO I SAY (AND I AM SURE I HAVE ALOT OF SUPPORT ON THIS) THAT BILLY BE DEMOTED TO THE TITLE: CHUMP-ASS .:laugh:

AWW CHUMP-ASS ..... DON'T CRY :cry:WE WILL GIVE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO EARN BACK YOUR STATUS !

Originally posted by djchoopa

I THINK ..... IN ORDER TO HOLD A MAJOR TITLE SUCH AS "BADASS" ... YOU HAVE TO MAINTAIN A BADASS IMAGE & LIFESTYLE. THEREFORE BILLY DOES NOT MEET EITHER OF THOSE 2 REQUIREMENTS ANYMORE (AT LEAST SINCE THE MRS. BADASS aka PATTY DAYS). SO I SAY (AND I AM SURE I HAVE ALOT OF SUPPORT ON THIS) THAT BILLY BE DEMOTED TO THE TITLE: CHUMP-ASS .:laugh:

AWW CHUMP-ASS ..... DON'T CRY :cry: WE WILL GIVE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO EARN BACK YOUR STATUS !

Listen up GAY FOCKER first of all whats with the large writing are you fucking blind.....if I recall which Bobbydigital, jenejuggs can back me up you didnt get in on our shorehouses because there is toooooo much partying going on..

Also I forgot the girl who you were with for two weeks wouldnt let you come by ther house because she know how many girl flock around the BADASS Carteret & Central condo... So listen up big boy stop falling in love in 2 days and grow up party like a rockstar DJ CHUMP ASS MAFUKA

. ahh does DJPOOPA need his beauty sleep instead you went in on a house with married couples..... listen buddy you cant hang your getting old.....

BADASSMAFUKA once again makes DJ POOP :cry: :cry: :cry:

Your truely,

BASDASSMAFUKA :blown::hat:

Originally posted by angelicious

now now boyzzzz, cant we all get along.

You have one saying chump ass the other dj poop eater.

How old are we? :mad: now grow up!! before I SMASH YOU!!

even though it seems much worst than it is ... this is all friendly fighting. bitchass and i love going at each others throats all day long. but "dj poop eater" .... that makes no sense at all. at least my names are somewhat relevant. "poop eater" thats nasty :puke: