Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo again ??

From the village voice

Twilo: The Scary Sequel? Luis Puig, owner of Miami superclub Space, recently told Ocean Drive magazine: "We just put an offer in on the Twilo space. If it comes through, I hope to have it open by New Year's 2002." With the opening of Crobar (another Miami transplant) just around the corner, it looks like there's gonna be some South Beach rivalry hitting the west side

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrhapppi

From the village voice

Twilo: The Scary Sequel? Luis Puig, owner of Miami superclub Space, recently told Ocean Drive magazine: "We just put an offer in on the Twilo space. If it comes through, I hope to have it open by New Year's 2002." With the opening of Crobar (another Miami transplant) just around the corner, it looks like there's gonna be some South Beach rivalry hitting the west side

That would be wrong! I've spoken to him and from what he told me, NYC is a no go! I spoke to him 2 weeks ago. Now would he lie to me? Not sure, but if he wanted to keep this underwraps he would not tell me NOR a newspaper. So this is BS...

Originally posted by saleen351

That would be wrong! I've spoken to him and from what he told me, NYC is a no go! I spoke to him 2 weeks ago. Now would he lie to me? Not sure, but if he wanted to keep this underwraps he would not tell me NOR a newspaper. So this is BS...

Maybe he lied to you cause he doesn't like you.

Just a thought. :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by allishara

Maybe he lied to you cause he doesn't like you.

Just a thought. :D

at first I thought with my mouth he was gonna invite me to the vip room and I'll never been seen again, but he a really nice laid back guy. Very hands on, and not many know he is a DJ, pretty good to.

he posted on the miami board a list of cities they are looking at. I can't remember them all but I know these were on there

nyc

new orleans

LA

with LA having 2am closing times, don't hold your breath. NYC is a no go as far as I know, NO < have no idea what hes thinking on that one. I told him to look at AC. He thought AC was 5am closing time.. LP that shit is still 24/7!

:D

space in AC would rock the boat big time. Forget NYC. Its all about AC!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

Well my sources tell me that there is a huge buzz and a few offers on that space its only a matter of time before it reopens if it hasnt been agreed upon already....btw there is scaffolding around the old twilo and rumors persist the makeover is for potential suitors...

Even if someone reopens the building there will never be another "TWILO" so it doesn't realy matter. Just like when they reopened "LIMELIGHT" it was not the same i'd rather remember the way it was and never return to the building.

sorry just my 2 cents............