Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be safe

nabuc1

Thank you -- I must say that as much as I've tried to remain calm about this thing and not let it influence my daily activities too much, I am quite glad I'm headed out of town for the holiday weekend.

Everyone be safe, be smart, and let's hope they catch this sad bastard soon. . .

Thanks for the concern. It's really insane and I hope they get this guy soon.

I really haven't thought twice about it affecting me personally though. I just believe that when it's your time to go, you'll go, regardless of how.

Noticed your avatar. Have your checked out the message boards at the Burton site? Lots of input/answers from Burton employees, very cool. (Yeah, like I needed another message board to post on, nice to have one for my other "love" though :rolleyes: ).

Originally posted by crank47

I really haven't thought twice about it affecting me personally though. I just believe that when it's your time to go, you'll go, regardless of how.

Noticed your avatar. Have your checked out the message boards at the Burton site? Lots of input/answers from Burton employees, very cool. (Yeah, like I needed another message board to post on, nice to have one for my other "love" though :rolleyes: ).

I didn't even know they had a messageboard. Need to check it out.

Ummm...why isn't the hat smiley shooting at the other one? :confused: Where is the other one. why that yella faced ....errrrrr

LOL :blown::hat: Oh you need both *blushes I thought it was all one great big action one. Oops :blown: Hehe

*hides head and vanishes from posting J/K

Originally posted by vicman

:laugh: :laugh:

made me think, what some people in say Anacostia or other very sketchy areas in the DC area might be thinking

I can tell you what they are thinking: "no one cares if you get shot in the hood for a piece of crack!"

Originally posted by crank47

I agree, I dont really think twice about it when i go out. for me it's like" geez ppl are getting shot left and right......well time to go get some dancing done now." My parents are scared to death about this, they even told me not to gas up at night, do it during the day. but then thinking about that hispanic guy that got shot DURING THE DAY! sigh...I'm hoping clothing designers like kenneth cole would look into making bullet proof clothing soon. at least it would be fashionable.:laugh:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hahahahah!

Nabuc thanks for the good wishes :) Haven't seen u around the boards lately - where have u been?

I only log on when I'm at work at I have most extremely busy for awhile at work. Good to hear that everyone is OK and keeping safe.