Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poll ~*~ What do you rate . .

cookiegirl

as your favorite party/club/rave/etc. - related media thingys?

I am thinking ahead for Christmas presents and such. . .and to see if anyone has any rare gems I haven't thought of for my own collection.

Here are mine:

B00004Z4WS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B00004WMG0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B00004YMCF.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B00000DGZL.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

0823047512.01.TZZZZZZZ.jpg<-- Searching for the Perfect Beat: Flyer Designs of the American Rave Scene, haven't read it yet but it looks sweet ;)

It sucks that we can't get the uncut version of Human Traffic in the US. I hear the 15-20 min that was cut really changes the feel of the movie (in a good way). You can order the UK version from Amazon UK, but you'll need a PAL player and TV or converter.

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I Know! I've been delaying buying the DVD in hopes that some of that sweet uncut action would make its way over here, but nooooo. :mad:

*sigh*

Me too. I'm thinking about getting a copy on tape ( :puke: ) and having it converted.

Originally posted by crank47

Me too. I'm thinking about getting a copy on tape ( :puke: ) and having it converted.

lol audio/video snob :D

I have the dvd for groove and there is this weird hissing sound when I play it :confused: I think I need to take it back for a new copy.... or maybe I scratched it from the constant viewing...

I have to watch Human Traffic again, I've only seen it once.

Originally posted by jroo

ive never seen any of these movies, so who's inviting me over to get me caught up??

Hmmm.. CP movie nite?

Back to the original question, here's a great coffee table book (comes with a DVD too) for the snowboarder in your life:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1861542194/qid%3D1034186452/sr%3D2-1/ref%3Dsr%5F2%5F1/102-4966129-4030560

Originally posted by crank47

Hmmm.. CP movie nite?

That's a *great* idea! I know tiny has a pretty sweet set up. ;)

Speaking of snowboarding. . . when I was living in Vermont I worked at a fairly big law firm for a while -- one of their clients is Jake Burton. I got to help with his estate planning and such.

Let me tell you, that man is richer than GOD! :eek:

But he deserves it I guess, ol' Jake is a production and marketing genius. . .

You guys can come to my place - I have a reasonable set-up! ;)

Plus, the next door apt is empty so I can crank the sound up quite a bit! Plus, you guys can check out my new turntables!

Tiny - what's your set-up like..what speakers, receiver do you have? I checked out Crank's - pretty sweet!