Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
cookiegirl

**~** OFFICIAL movie night poll/thread **~**

Guest jroo

what time saturday are we talking here? like 2 ish? cuz that should work, i have an "appointment" at 11 dont know how long it'll take, i guess until we're out of film.

I need to confirm it, but I think I'm in a conference until noon on Saturday (10/19). Anytime after that should be fine. We can do it Friday night too, I was just leaning away from it since I have to be at this conference at 8am Saturday morning.

Originally posted by jroo

what time saturday are we talking here? like 2 ish? cuz that should work, i have an "appointment" at 11 dont know how long it'll take, i guess until we're out of film.

c'mon let it out buddy, u aint foolin' anyone here with your so called 'appointment"

:pint::makeout::spank::whip2::bj::3some::sperm:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

c'mon let it out buddy, u aint foolin' anyone here with your so called 'appointment"

:pint::makeout::spank::whip2::bj::3some::sperm:

stricly business, im paying for these services :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

and getting ready for steve porter and dave seaman at roxy on saturday :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good luck with that... considering Seaman & Porter are at CENTRO-FLY that night :tongue:

Saturday afternoon works for me for a cp movie-a-thon.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Good luck with that... considering Seaman & Porter are at CENTRO-FLY that night :tongue:

Saturday afternoon works for me for a cp movie-a-thon.

oh yeah, you are right..i always get those to places confused...jvm & sasha are at roxy the next week :laugh: :laugh:

2002011711411598.jpg

2000092620584941.jpg

Guest jroo

i thought you guys meant THIS saturday! the 12th , i dont know about the 19th i'll have to see about that. maybe. but this saturday im down for anytning

Originally posted by crank47

bumpity

We still doing this? I think we have to just to see Cookiegirl's candi raver pics!

But of course! . . and you know, the best part isn't even the pics, it's the fact that I have them in a scrapbook! :laugh: NERD ALERT!

From what I understand, it's Sat. afternoon at Crank's place -- and I think the original intent was to show Human Traffic and that sort of thing. . . I know that's the one I wanted to see! But Usual Suspects is excellent movie material as well. . ;)

Poll?