Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LUZ DIVINA @ METRO LOUNGE OCT. 11th

STAN K. and DEEPER RECORDS Present:

LUZ DIVINA Live

Performing:

"IN YOUR EYES" AND "I WANNA BE FREE"

Friday, October 11th 2002 @ METRO LOUNGE

music in the main room: RICHIE RYDELL

music in the ballroom: ZIGGY (Exit & Centro Fly)

Doors Open @ 9pm.

This is an Exclusive New Jersey Area performance and a night not to be missed.

This is gonna be a sick event.....Luz Divina in jersey...what!!!!!....im friends with the guys doing the party including the dj and they throw the best parties in the city, but if you know them or of them you know that!! No one parties like us guys!!!! Can't wait for Ziggy to put us through it!! I miss you guys it's been a while!! Stay fierce and lets get twisted!! :D

Originally posted by justacap

This is gonna be a sick event.....Luz Divina in jersey...what!!!!!....im friends with the guys doing the party including the dj and they throw the best parties in the city, but if you know them or of them you know that!! No one parties like us guys!!!! Can't wait for Ziggy to put us through it!! I miss you guys it's been a while!! Stay fierce and lets get twisted!! :D

yeah biiiiiatch hahaha we have a sick wkd ahead of us....rrrrrrrrrr u ready boss?????:D

Everyone usually regards these LIVE ACTS as cheese on this board, but this time you people are going nuts over this live event - It is a good thing to see, and let it be known that the after party is at disoctheque in nyc - So if your set on seeing luz go see the show then head into the city where mark tooch andrew mendez toro and unique will continue your musical journey and then maybe a little ARC to follow - if your game that is

whos in

Originally posted by justacap

I am sure people party just as hard and good as you guys for example my crew:D