Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does it Rain every thursday..?

Originally posted by thehype

One of the best nites of the week and it always rains on this day. Did anyone else notice that?

It has to rain b/c that is my favorite night to go out!! Didn't you notice it never rains on a Friday night?? Why?? Cuz I rarely go otu on Fridays!!! So Hype since it's raining on my parade tonight what are you going to do about it??!!

;) ;)

Originally posted by jpdd810

It has to rain b/c that is my favorite night to go out!! Didn't you notice it never rains on a Friday night?? Why?? Cuz I rarely go otu on Fridays!!! So Hype since it's raining on my parade tonight what are you going to do about it??!!

;) ;)

We will see. I am not a miracle worker but I am sure help make the situation a bit more enjoyable

Originally posted by ou812

Just be glad it's not like Sunday of Labor Day weekend at Seaside.............WTF was that about, I'm still wringing out my drawers after that night.

Seriously, My Motley Crue shirt shrunk that nite cuz of the fuckin monsoon that nite

Just be glad it's not like Sunday of Labor Day weekend at Seaside.............WTF was that about, I'm still wringing out my drawers after that night.

That night ws the worst...i was wearing a thin liitle white shirt...and let's just say by the time i got to the car.....everyone on the street had a nice little show :eek:

Originally posted by hunnie818

That night ws the worst...i was wearing a thin liitle white shirt...and let's just say by the time i got to the car.....everyone on the street had a nice little show :eek:

is it raining????? then I think you should wear that same shirt tonight......

THAT WAS THE BEST SEE BMW4JAY RUNNING ALL GETTING ALLL WET. . .:laugh: :laugh: HE LOOKED SO CUTE ;)

HEY JAY You just needed the little windshield wipers on your glasses and you would be set :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

Atleast you were outside!! I was inside giving a show cuz cigs dumped a whole bottle of water down the front of me while I was wearing a thin white tube top. Richie was spraying the back of me while I was sitting on the bar!! I got wetter inside instead of outside in the hurricane!!!!

HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN

RAINING ON MY HEAD LIKE A TRAGEDY

TEARING ME APART LIKE A NEW EMOTION.........

I WANT TO WALK IN THE OPEN WIND

I WANT TO TALK LIKE LOVERS DO.

WANT TO DIVE INTO YOUR OCEAN...

IS IT RAINING WITH YOU........

SO BABY TALK TO ME.........

LIKE LOVERS DOOOOOOO....

i think i got it right!!.:D

Originally posted by latinaz

HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN

RAINING ON MY HEAD LIKE A TRAGEDY

TEARING ME APART LIKE A NEW EMOTION.........

I WANT TO WALK IN THE OPEN WIND

I WANT TO TALK LIKE LOVERS DO.

WANT TO DIVE INTO YOUR OCEAN...

IS IT RAINING WITH YOU........

SO BABY TALK TO ME.........

LIKE LOVERS DOOOOOOO....

i think i got it right!!.:D

Umm...can anyone ID that song. . .:D IS IT LEAKED YET...:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by thehype

One of the best nites of the week and it always rains on this day. Did anyone else notice that?

my cousin and i were talking about that too!

another "rainy deko thursday"... what the f***!

needless to say, we didn't make it out--i can't stand the rain!