Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Rules For Promoting In Nj

There are too many clubs in NJ and if a girl can say something on this board without getting ripped or raped...well here goes. I'm only lettin certain clubs promote each night. I'm sick of all these clubs trying to make the almighty dollar. Its hurting us New Jerseyians. You cant go out in NJ anymore because there are too many venues....everybody's too spread out.

So, from now on these are the acceptable places to go for each night. If any other night is promoted, prepare for a bashing...promoters beware!

Wednesday - Rio only. We feel bad for you, ok?! so have one night..do your best with what youre given.

Thursday - South Park Lounge and Deko. Two places that definitely have earned their Thursday status. All other promoters for other THursday clubs/r-bars....note the message. ALthough R-bar...feel free to promote your afterhours since you are open til 3am. Charge $15 at the door to make up for reduced attendance from 10-1am since you cannot promote the other hours of your party.

Friday - Joeys of course, Abyss of course, Metro, and now the new Discoteque but only for afterhours because otherwise you take away from New Jersey clubs during 10-2. Other Clubs (and hiphop "college catering" clubs especially) heed the warning for bashment.

Saturday - Hunka Bunka, Tribecca and Soundgarden. Deko you will not be permitted to promote your party for Saturday. It is too close to other highly frequented venues including some in Staten Island which you've taken many a patron away from...only to see your club and the club on Staten Island both be half-filled. I frequent Staten Island clubs more so sorry you didnt make the saturday list.

Sunday...me and everybody else will be at SF on Sundays so who cares what you do. Promote away!

Thanks for heeding.....

Rigs (Nic)

Hey thanks for the boost about Rio. We are trying to ave a sick party ext week and its all out effort from everyone right down to bartendrs and friends and believe it or not the person who is promoting the night (me) is not making a dime. Actually ts costing me some money. Any money i was going to be given i told i want to go to bugout and tooch i am sure they will deserve every penny. My motive n this is to jsut throw a sick party and everyone have fun. No dress codes, no attitudes and no drama.

as for you i hope you find me so i can buy you a shot

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Hey thanks for the boost about Rio. We are trying to ave a sick party ext week and its all out effort from everyone right down to bartendrs and friends and believe it or not the person who is promoting the night (me) is not making a dime. Actually ts costing me some money. Any money i was going to be given i told i want to go to bugout and tooch i am sure they will deserve every penny. My motive n this is to jsut throw a sick party and everyone have fun. No dress codes, no attitudes and no drama.

as for you i hope you find me so i can buy you a shot

with that atitude i hope the party ends up good becouse the way your going about it is totally the rite way good luck

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

There are too many clubs in NJ and if a girl can say something on this board without getting ripped or raped...well here goes. I'm only lettin certain clubs promote each night. I'm sick of all these clubs trying to make the almighty dollar. Its hurting us New Jerseyians. You cant go out in NJ anymore because there are too many venues....everybody's too spread out.

So, from now on these are the acceptable places to go for each night. If any other night is promoted, prepare for a bashing...promoters beware!

Wednesday - Rio only. We feel bad for you, ok?! so have one night..do your best with what youre given.

Thursday - South Park Lounge and Deko. Two places that definitely have earned their Thursday status. All other promoters for other THursday clubs/r-bars....note the message. ALthough R-bar...feel free to promote your afterhours since you are open til 3am. Charge $15 at the door to make up for reduced attendance from 10-1am since you cannot promote the other hours of your party.

Friday - Joeys of course, Abyss of course, Metro, and now the new Discoteque but only for afterhours because otherwise you take away from New Jersey clubs during 10-2. Other Clubs (and hiphop "college catering" clubs especially) heed the warning for bashment.

Saturday - Hunka Bunka, Tribecca and Soundgarden. Deko you will not be permitted to promote your party for Saturday. It is too close to other highly frequented venues including some in Staten Island which you've taken many a patron away from...only to see your club and the club on Staten Island both be half-filled. I frequent Staten Island clubs more so sorry you didnt make the saturday list.

Sunday...me and everybody else will be at SF on Sundays so who cares what you do. Promote away!

Thanks for heeding.....

Rigs (Nic)

YOUD' SOUND MUCH BETTER WITH DUCT TAPE OVER YOUR MOUTH IN THE TRUNK OF A CADDILLAC AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HUDSON !

Thanks for heeding.....

Rigs (Nic)

Your attempt at humor is appalling...get a life!

Originally posted by jennijugs

YOUD' SOUND MUCH BETTER WITH DUCT TAPE OVER YOUR MOUTH IN THE TRUNK OF A CADDILLAC AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HUDSON !

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We should have a post for:

"Rules for times riggitydiggity is allowed to post"

1. When everyone is alseep

2. There's a worldwide shutdown of Internet service

3. In 10 years after she's grown up a little

4. When hell freezes over

capt.1034182398.japan_sato_medjkoune_tok118.jpg

"You want somma dis, beotch"

Originally posted by jennijugs

Miss Jugs - cool...you've watched the Soprano's...now we all know...ya freak. Now go massage those $5000 boobs you got hunnie

Mr Mass - listen mr "I DJ at the highly acclaimed venue of a Mall store called Bang Bang", get a DJ Career and stop talking like you have one..then tell me to get a life

Miss Jugs - cool...you've watched the Soprano's...now we all know...ya freak. Now go massage those $5000 boobs you got hunnie

Mr Mass - listen mr "I DJ at the highly acclaimed venue of a Mall store called Bang Bang", get a DJ Career and stop talking like you have one..then tell me to get a life

it sounds like your jealous of jenni becouse she is a goodlooking girl and your a fat slob

Originally posted by trewguy

with that atitude i hope the party ends up good becouse the way your going about it is totally the rite way good luck

hey i look at it this way if i had made a few bucks id be happy. bugout is coming a long way just to have a sick night so ill do what i can to make it worth his while.

you shouldstop in it just might be a sick ass night

kinda something we all wanted no stuffy dress codes ( only women in their underwear will be permitted ) and good DJs chep drinks in a nice space. its like th perfect setting if it wasnt i wouldnt do it.

besides sitting back iduring the night and seeing my hard work putting a mile on my face is enough for me. always the way i was use to have house parties with 100 people on the weekends now i just cant get yelled at by my parents lol

Thanks for heeding.....

Rigs (Nic)

Hey riggitty lets promote this my dick going up your dirty ass

Thanks for heeding.....

Rigs (Nic)

nowthatsghey.jpg

GET A LIFE!!!!! :blown:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hey i look at it this way if i had made a few bucks id be happy. bugout is coming a long way just to have a sick night so ill do what i can to make it worth his while.

you shouldstop in it just might be a sick ass night

kinda something we all wanted no stuffy dress codes ( only women in their underwear will be permitted ) and good DJs chep drinks in a nice space. its like th perfect setting if it wasnt i wouldnt do it.

besides sitting back iduring the night and seeing my hard work putting a mile on my face is enough for me. always the way i was use to have house parties with 100 people on the weekends now i just cant get yelled at by my parents lol

oh yeah...i almost forgot sweetie. If you post more than 5 posts (not threads) about one particular night, youre night goes to the banned list. DONT PUSH IT TOUGHGUY....youre at the edge right now of extremely annoying

Are you kidding me with this thread?

Who the hell are you to decide as to what clubs can be promoted?

This enitre website is dedicated to the nightclub industry, as well as the PROMOTING of it.

What is your problem little girl? Your threads are just those of totally useless information. You seem so unhappy too...

Do you need a hug bitch?

YES PIGGILY I DO WATCH THE SOPRANOS EVERY SUNDAY ... WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING ?? AND UNLESS I OWE MY MOM $5000.. I DON'T SEE HOW MY BOOBS ARE WORTH THAT .. OH I GET IT !!! YOU WANNA PAY ME 5000 TO MASSAGE MY BOOBIES !!!! GOD DAMN PIGGILY YOUR SECRET CODES ARE SO HARD TO DECIPHER

Does anyone reading this do a list at Deko on Thursday's, Ive yet to check it out. I know I'm a lame ass. Im from Staten Island and although I know you dont have to be on the list to get in I've seen some pics from the parties. Nice crowd. Please get in touch with me.

Originally posted by neekmaster

Does anyone reading this do a list at Deko on Thursday's, Ive yet to check it out. I know I'm a lame ass. Im from Staten Island and although I know you dont have to be on the list to get in I've seen some pics from the parties. Nice crowd. Please get in touch with me.

contact jarmenio...just send him a pm