Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many cds did DT and JP sell?

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by icup

in the u.s., I think JP sold about 14,000 and DT sold close to 30,000

Domestically, JP sold 14,101 and DT has sold 17,470 to date DOMESTICALLY....can't speak for international, but I'm quite sure DT has sold a great deal more than Peters....

Fliz

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fliz77

Domestically, JP sold 14,101 and DT has sold 17,470 to date DOMESTICALLY....can't speak for international, but I'm quite sure DT has sold a great deal more than Peters....

Fliz

flizz is 14,101 good for JP? I"m not speaking as to his talents and what not, I'm talking financials... who do those louie deviot cds sell? whats the best club cd to date this year?

I know you work at a record company so I figured you'd know.

thanks

I'm sure DT tripled his cd sales outside the us...

Originally posted by saleen351

flizz is 14,101 good for JP? I"m not speaking as to his talents and what not, I'm talking financials... who do those louie deviot cds sell? whats the best club cd to date this year?

I know you work at a record company so I figured you'd know.

thanks

I'm sure DT tripled his cd sales outside the us...

i bet devito sells more then jp and dt its sad if u ask me but theres a lot of people who really dont no about dance muzik and once they see those dance factory albums they think thats all the hot new songs that just came out so they buy it

sg

Originally posted by saleen351

who do those louie deviot cds sell? whats the best club cd to date this year?

Louie Devito, just like the covers say, is the best selling CD mix dj in America, and currently he has three CDs in the dance top 40....

My guess is that DJ Sammy will be the best selling one by the end of the year (where the FUCK did this guy come from?), but I'm not sure who's the best selling one at this point....

...not that it's a mix CD, but Dirty Vegas' CD just went gold (500k copies), which will probably be the best for any electronica album this year (Moby doesn't count in my book....this album is back to mostly guitars)