Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How about Partying in GA???

spinsaikel

Has anyone looked into parties in GA? atlanta still has a thriving party scene and they get solid djs coming thru just about every week. Liquified (who brings in the elite) are pretty good about booking quality djs. I went to my first GA party 4 years ago for the liquified universe party. It was sick! the lineup was, doc martin, josh wink, rabbit in the moon, sasha and digweed, grooverider, fabio, and some others. it was only $30 from 9-8am. That is the night i heard S&D drop the baguio track by luzon (now i cant stand it). I remember being in the line for the bathroom, and sasha just ran skipped the whole line and went inside the bathroom:laugh: . Anyway, be on the look out for the nx liquified universe are any other parties that they throw.

i really dont like ATL, its to damn humid. i get bored in buckhead, although it looks like 1150 there is getting good talent on a regular basis...parks and wilson and sasha & porter on back to back nights :eek:

falcons suck, braves, suck, hawks suck :D :D