Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome to the board pimpineo

georgeacasta2

Thanks a lot I didnt want to started because I thought it might be stupid but if everyone doest it I guess why not.

I move to miami a few months ago from Boston where I went to school for about 5 years I had good time but the weather and the club hours was not my style no more....time to change and hope to meet you guys in the future

Originally posted by pimpineo

Thanks a lot I didnt want to started because I thought it might be stupid but if everyone doest it I guess why not.

I move to miami a few months ago from Boston where I went to school for about 5 years I had good time but the weather and the club hours was not my style no more....time to change and hope to meet you guys in the future

Glad you finally took the time to introduce yourself! :D Enjoy!:D

Originally posted by pimpineo

How's the scene in boston? Why wasn't it your style?

I love boston, the only thing I hate about it, is that Clubs shut down at 2:00 AM so I feel you dont get a good feeling for the DJ whe he only plays for 2 hours. Clubs are great Avalon is Amazing I will say is one of the best club in the World it has an Amazin Sound and Lights. it has good Djs all of the time. take a look at the Website

www.avalonboston.com