Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Masterbation Horror Stories

teklord310

http://www.masturbationhorror.com/

"When I was 19 I got drunk by myself. I was feeling really horny, and since I did not have a boyfriend at the time, I went to the fridge to look for something to masturbate with. All I found was a sausage, the kind that is about one and half inches around. I used that in both my vagina and ass and then passed out. The next morning I woke up and could tell I had something inside of me in both orifices, the back was easy to clear, I just used the bathroom. But when I tried to get the sausage out of my pussy I couldn't, it had broken off inside of me. After much trying with my fingers, I finally got scared and went to the hospital. So embarrassing, it just had to be a male doctor take it out.... Well now I only use my fingers...."

Some messed up stories on there. :hat:

Originally posted by teklord310

http://www.masturbationhorror.com/

"When I was 19 I got drunk by myself. I was feeling really horny, and since I did not have a boyfriend at the time, I went to the fridge to look for something to masturbate with. All I found was a sausage, the kind that is about one and half inches around. I used that in both my vagina and ass and then passed out. The next morning I woke up and could tell I had something inside of me in both orifices, the back was easy to clear, I just used the bathroom. But when I tried to get the sausage out of my pussy I couldn't, it had broken off inside of me. After much trying with my fingers, I finally got scared and went to the hospital. So embarrassing, it just had to be a male doctor take it out.... Well now I only use my fingers...."

Some messed up stories on there. :hat:

LMAO!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by teklord310

Maybe girls are ashamed of being seen in public buying a toy. Kind of like guys buying condoms for the first time.

ha! girls are too ashamed to buy sex toys in public....... thats funny... cuz that very same girl... had to then go to a hospital to get sausage removed from her pooon... riiiiiiiiight... which one would u be more ashamed of?

:idea: