Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this goes out to teh bf of that stupid ugly babydee

shook

i seen your fukin pic and your bitch has a big fukin mouth and cause of her your lil fagget as is gonna get beat up u and your fagget ass roxy crew so your a dead mother fuker i'm telling u this now kid and your lil bitch gf is gonan watch this happin and cry her lil dwarf eyes out

your gonna love it u stupid ugly bitch just be happy i don't hit girls but too fuking bad your fagget lookin bf is taking the fall for your stupid ugly ass and i swear to god he is gonna take the fukin fall for this cause george is gonna prove who's the fukin real male out ther and your stupid ass is gonna wish u never said ish so u just fukin wait

lol...well dee needs to smarten up.

you know shooks personality. why would you bring his gf into it? don't play innocent now cause you actually called him out be saying "you no way" <---paraphrase.

aren't CP employees supposed to be impartiial and objective?

doubt that roxy crew part just sounded hot i met a bunch of ya'll good people in my book i just never liked dee since that week she anoyed me on aol ;)

and heres the thread that started it now normaly i am very care free and me and her were just fighting like normal but out of no where she refers to my girl in which she has never even met just talked to on aol which is kind of a low blow if u think bout it but never the less u cant' hit a girl but u can hit the girls bf for her running her mouth and thats wuts gonna happin cause she has to learn to shut up

wut started it lol click here

Just because you show your 2 inch dick on a fuckin message board don't make you tough...pathetic little bitch.

You better work them abs too boy...lookin' a little chubby around the edges. By the way, look in the mirror - you're W-H-I-T-E!

F'n WIGGER!!! :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by gabo

uhohhhhhhh

and shook your rebuttle?

and my rebuttle to that is they have 23 postes total so its gotta be some 1's second or 3rd name talking shit cause ther to scared to say it on their main name and yeah i have been geting fat i will admit gggrrrrrr fuking d bols :laugh: and yep at 1 point in my life i was a wigger too so it all makes sense lol but next time just say it under your real name people u don't have to use ther 2nd or 3rd names to diss me i take it as fun and games any ways only reason i was psised bout this is that bitch talked shit about my bitch lol so i got pissed and still am pissed for that matter

Originally posted by shook

and my rebuttle to that is they have 23 postes total so its gotta be some 1's second or 3rd name talking shit cause ther to scared to say it on their main name and yeah i have been geting fat i will admit gggrrrrrr fuking d bols :laugh: and yep at 1 point in my life i was a wigger too so it all makes sense lol but next time just say it under your real name people u don't have to use ther 2nd or 3rd names to diss me i take it as fun and games any ways only reason i was psised bout this is that bitch talked shit about my bitch lol so i got pissed and still am pissed for that matter

::yawn::

:laugh: anyone who knows me knows im getting such a kick outta this:laugh:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

::yawn::

:laugh: anyone who knows me knows im getting such a kick outta this:laugh:

thats cool cause any 1 who has ever seen me post before knows this is wut i love and this is all i do on message boards is say stupid shit and piss of lil people who take it too serious ;)

Originally posted by fyi2k3

Just because you show your 2 inch dick on a fuckin message board don't make you tough...pathetic little bitch.

You better work them abs too boy...lookin' a little chubby around the edges. By the way, look in the mirror - you're W-H-I-T-E!

F'n WIGGER!!! :blown: :blown:

go away!! :rolleyes:

thats cool cause any 1 who has ever seen me post before knows this is wut i love and this is all i do on message boards is say stupid shit and piss of lil people who take it too serious ;)

funny thing is u made a thread dedicated to me......:laugh:

awwww someone got all riled up

now go back to sleep, im done with you

LoL no doubt bro wish i was going to roxy now tho ;)

and hhmm check the roxy card thread to see the begining of this :laugh:

This is funny shit.................anyway, I'll be by George and Melissa's bar (the one by the DJ booth).............come by for shots.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

funny thing is u made a thread dedicated to me......:laugh:

awwww someone got all riled up

now go back to sleep, im done with you

y does it always have to be go back to sleep i mean i haven't slept yet so relaxe and yea i gassed yoru head up for thinking bout u i'l ladmit but i am sure i'm on your sense of thought first since u started this who thing with your words so i'm flatterd

and ou812 yea if i go tonight I'll definitely say sup and i know bout the spot i met some people up there a few months ago and the jersey people seemed crazy chill even more so then the ny people

Two Years since i look at the posts and the first one i see comes courtesy of this mindless idiot. Learn how to spell shook!!!! Learn how to read!!!! It will help when making posts!!!! I am just trying to help you out buddy, i really am. If you want to get your point across, people have to understand what you are trying to say, it helps i promise!!

Additionally, are you that insecure with yourself that you have to subject the whole board to your naked pictures?? Trust me, nobody wants to see them!!! If they do, why don't you send it to them personally. Anyway, to wrap up, i think a little bit more schooling would go a long way in your case. I wish you the best of luck with that. Remember, the brain is a very powerful thing, try using it sometime!!