Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this goes out to teh bf of that stupid ugly babydee

shook

Originally posted by funkysoulbro

Two Years since i look at the posts and the first one i see comes courtesy of this mindless idiot. Learn how to spell shook!!!! Learn how to read!!!! It will help when making posts!!!! I am just trying to help you out buddy, i really am. If you want to get your point across, people have to understand what you are trying to say, it helps i promise!!

Additionally, are you that insecure with yourself that you have to subject the whole board to your naked pictures?? Trust me, nobody wants to see them!!! If they do, why don't you send it to them personally. Anyway, to wrap up, i think a little bit more schooling would go a long way in your case. I wish you the best of luck with that. Remember, the brain is a very powerful thing, try using it sometime!!

good response boy

but on the real if your gonna speak atleast post a pic or say to it my face or some thing cause onlike u i am not hiden behind a pc i let it be known who i am and some of ya'll gotta learn that and a few of u might respect that so if u wanna talk kid atleast let me see whos speaking cause u just sound like an hater and i bet if u had a pic it would prove ish like so before u speak realize u ain't backing shit up so take your fuking proper grammer and go jerk off to it cause u sound like noting more then a lil book nerd so state wut u will but in my mind onless u can back it up your a lil ugly mofo siting behind a pc trying to pick on and talk shit to the type of people who talk shit and picked on u all your life

Originally posted by fyi2k3

Just because you show your 2 inch dick on a fuckin message board don't make you tough...pathetic little bitch.

You better work them abs too boy...lookin' a little chubby around the edges. By the way, look in the mirror - you're W-H-I-T-E!

F'n WIGGER!!! :blown: :blown:

dont have an oppinion on the pics but i hate fuckin wiggers. they thing they can bang then pop off only to be shut down. aint no such things as halfway crooks, scared to death, scared to look...

from my conversations with shook hes not really a wigger. but people think board stuff=real life.

I would like to see someone slap these two.

Justin Higgins, Mr.im the best dj in nyc, fuckin herb...

and his g/f who got passed around exit more then the group water bottle that is refilled 80 times a night in the bathrooms with toilet bowl water......COOL WEBSITE u fuckin herb.

Originally posted by mikeydny

I would like to see someone slap these two.

Justin Higgins, Mr.im the best dj in nyc, fuckin herb...

and his g/f who got passed around exit more then the group water bottle that is refilled 80 times a night in the bathrooms with toilet bowl water......COOL WEBSITE u fuckin herb.

I would like to say a few words in which I normally contain myself from saying.

1. "Justin Higgins, Mr.im the best dj in nyc, fuckin herb..."... have we met before? Because you seem to have some bitter notion and hostility against the places I play, or so it seems, and quite frankly you make me out to be an egotistical character... which is fine, so be it. The whole "best dj in nyc" thing is completely obnoctious and immature. i am the first to admit, after 5 years of playing, i am still learning more and more about programming and production day in and day out. promotional teams i have worked for, club owners/managers, and all of my friends know that I am far from having an ego. since you feel so high/powerful that I need to get slapped, by all means, ill give you a listing of the following places im playing at, and partying at, and you can come up and slap me. i won't even hit you back, toughguy, you want to make crude remarks, then by all means im giving you permission to come up and slap me.

2. Larry, I don't know what your problem is, but yet once again, you seem to always have a comment about me. Did I offend you at some time or another? Are you angry with me? Do I intimidate you? Did I ever ignore you or something? Because in all due respect, your comments that you have repeatively spewed out towards me in threads and in particular forums are beginning to get on my nerves. And yes, that's probably what your aiming for, to get on my nerves, and finally have Justin post back reguarding one of your obsurd comments. It's ok Lar, this Friday at Roxy, we'll sit down, ill buy you a few drinks, and you can talk to me about what your problem is, and what i did to offend you so greatly. ok?

and to Shook, bro, you need to relax, if you also want to slap me, be my guest I work at Golds Gym in totowa, and ill be more than willing to give you directions cause I know you don't live too far away. i dont know your girl, i dont know you, nor do i give a flying hoot to care about your personal business, especially your girlfriend. leave me out of it.

Sorry 2 vent.

Justin

Originally posted by djustinh

Sorry 2 vent.

Justin

...wwwweeeellll...never thought u would reply to this crap....AND before i got a chance to on top of that!! lol...........anyways.....hopefully i will see u again soon and not another 6 months in between........and when i do....I will smack the bitch outta you;) :D

Originally posted by djustinh

1. "Justin Higgins, Mr.im the best dj in nyc, fuckin herb..."... have we met before? Because you seem to have some bitter notion and hostility against the places I play, or so it seems, and quite frankly you make me out to be an egotistical character... which is fine, so be it. The whole "best dj in nyc" thing is completely obnoctious and immature. i am the first to admit, after 5 years of playing, i am still learning more and more about programming and production day in and day out. promotional teams i have worked for, club owners/managers, and all of my friends know that I am far from having an ego. since you feel so high/powerful that I need to get slapped, by all means, ill give you a listing of the following places im playing at, and partying at, and you can come up and slap me. i won't even hit you back, toughguy, you want to make crude remarks, then by all means im giving you permission to come up and slap me.

2. Larry, I don't know what your problem is, but yet once again, you seem to always have a comment about me. Did I offend you at some time or another? Are you angry with me? Do I intimidate you? Did I ever ignore you or something? Because in all due respect, your comments that you have repeatively spewed out towards me in threads and in particular forums are beginning to get on my nerves. And yes, that's probably what your aiming for, to get on my nerves, and finally have Justin post back reguarding one of your obsurd comments. It's ok Lar, this Friday at Roxy, we'll sit down, ill buy you a few drinks, and you can talk to me about what your problem is, and what i did to offend you so greatly. ok?

and to Shook, bro, you need to relax, if you also want to slap me, be my guest I work at Golds Gym in totowa, and ill be more than willing to give you directions cause I know you don't live too far away. i dont know your girl, i dont know you, nor do i give a flying hoot to care about your personal business, especially your girlfriend. leave me out of it.

Sorry 2 vent.

Justin

LoL wut the fuk i go to that gym or the 1 in bellview LoL so on the real lol u gotta be a herb or some thing cause i dont' know any justine's and i've met mad people from their

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

George,

Let it go. Justin is a cool cat. No need for the drama.

no doubt bro i haven't even checked this in a while lol my girl showed me but still i lift at those spots and know mad people but no 1 by the name of justin who knows tho don't really talk to people i don't like so maybe seen him or some thing LoL i'll check back in a week or 2 when i got time be goods people