Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which are your (+ their) 3 favorite parts of YOUR body?

weyes

we all have parts of our own bodies that we like best, and then there are the parts of us that others like best. it's been my experience that guys tend to be attracted to the same physical attributes of mine, and it seems that that happens to my friends, too. for instance, one of my best friends in high school was a big fave with the guys 'cause she was thin with big tits. she didn't notice that guys liked her, and she didn't even think she had big tits (she did, though!). but that was my friend sarah: cerebral, modest, and totally unable to see anything sexy in the mirror :( .

so, which 3 parts of, or things about your body do you like best?

and

which 3 parts of, or things about your body do the members of the opposite sex seem to like best?

Originally posted by sassa

my lips, my ass, and my hair...

i like lips, a nice chest, and ass.

Pretty much the same.

My faves on me and usually other peoples choices are

My eyes, My Lips and My booty!:grin3:

On a dude, Hmmmmmmm, ok

His Lips, His smile and definitely his ASS!

Originally posted by gabo

i really dont think there is a thing that I really love onmy body. I am very oridinary.

I BEG TO DIFFER GABITO. AND THANKS FOR DOING THAT FAVOR FOR ME BY THE WAY. MAUHZZZZZZZZ!

Gettin gback ot the subject at hand I htink you remember what i started a whole thread on before........Your smile gabito is gorgeous!

Originally posted by weyes

so, which 3 parts of, or things about your body do you like best?

i like my blue eyes, my shoulder/collar bone area and i guess my breasts...

which 3 parts of, or things about your body do the members of the opposite sex seem to like best?

my boyfriends favorites are my eyes and my ass, as well as the area where my hip bones stick out... lol very ticklish there

Originally posted by mssabina

my shoulder/collar bone area

.me too!!!....lol.......but my compliments are on my eys,hair and legs mainly......not usually my boobs...unless it's one of those..."wow miss....your boobs look kinda big tonight"...lol

on guys...can't pick 3!....love eyes...lips.....arms...stomache...back.......well..u get it

Guest gabo
Originally posted by chula22

I BEG TO DIFFER GABITO. AND THANKS FOR DOING THAT FAVOR FOR ME BY THE WAY. MAUHZZZZZZZZ!

Gettin gback ot the subject at hand I htink you remember what i started a whole thread on before........Your smile gabito is gorgeous!

your're welcome!!

and I dont know what kind of crack you are smoking in order to think my smile is hot. I am flattered anyway though.

i usually get complimented on my stomach, hair, and eyes... people who like the soccer chick build usually comment on my legs cause they're pretty muscular...

...dunno why the eyes are anything, theyre just plain dark brown.. so dark you cant even see the pupil... BOOOOOOOOOORING!

for me, i like my stomach, my hair and my cheekbones... :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djmoonshine

i usually get complimented on my stomach, hair, and eyes... people who like the soccer chick build usually comment on my legs cause they're pretty muscular...

...dunno why the eyes are anything, theyre just plain dark brown.. so dark you cant even see the pupil... BOOOOOOOOOORING!

for me, i like my stomach, my hair and my cheekbones... :)

I love really dark brown eyes. something about it is really hot!

a lot of people still didn't understand my question, even though i bold-faced YOUR in both of the questions :( . it was which parts of YOUR body in both questions, not asking what you like in the opposite sex.

but it is interesting to me that a lot of people also seem to experience the same thing that happens with me: "they" all comment on the same things, even when it's something really small or specific. so they must really be outstanding features to the outside world, i guess. any thoughts on that :) ?

guys always say ass first, then i don't know if it's my tits or my smile that comes next.

i like my shoulders a lot, my hands, and maybe i'd put my tits and my smile in a tie :laugh2: .

and gabo, i hope you don't really think yourself ordinary :nono::( .

i like my eyes, legs, and lips

if i had to choose 3 that i think my bf likes the BEST... id have to say.... my ass lol ;), my eyes, and probably my tatas... but he seems to love my legs too... idk... he finds something he loves more about me every day so go ask him lol :D

:aright: