Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Hunnie / Stardo

Good Morning Ladies........

I lost my liver last night...I need to go find it blahhhhhhh

I had so much fun!!!!!

Zee, I never danced on the bar before @ deko.....your a bad influence ;) .........I'll DEFINATELY see you on the bar @ Bunka Saturday. :D

Stardo, Where were the men at???? :confused:

Zee, you really should take your #'s down... otherwise I am going to have to call you..... lol

Nice meeting a bunch of you last night..... to many to list after jogging in the rain all hungover.... it hurts to try and think...

Hunie, you are like MY PR rep... lol (the hype is yours),

you seem to ALWAYS lose your liver there... any NEW material??? ha ha thanks for the shot, and the kiss..... ( relax drama queens, it is not what you all think.......)

Metro tonight???? See you all there.....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Thanks for all the introductions last night Hunnie.....

Nice to finally meet some of you guys.....

Rest up for Sunday!!!!!!

Nice to meet you too! :D .....did i tear your arm out of your socket dragging you around like that? lol :eek::laugh:

When I am intoxicated if you let me take charge I will!!!! :hat::tongue::D;)

Originally posted by lock16

Zee, you really should take your #'s down... otherwise I am going to have to call you..... lol

Nice meeting a bunch of you last night..... to many to list after jogging in the rain all hungover.... it hurts to try and think...

Hunie, you are like MY PR rep... lol (the hype is yours),

you seem to ALWAYS lose your liver there... any NEW material??? ha ha thanks for the shot, and the kiss..... ( relax drama queens, it is not what you all think.......)

Metro tonight???? See you all there.....

Listen "LITTLE PESCI" I like my material alright! Do I look like I'm here to f*cken amuse you????? lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No prob. w/ the shot! You da man....the FIREMAN :D

Yes, I am your PR rep.....I was rdndashortbus's last night too :hat:

Thanks for all the introductions last night Hunnie.....

Nice to finally meet some of you guys.....

Rest up for Sunday!!!!!!

Now that I know who you are I will harass you forever!! Then again you you were nice enough to drive my drunk ass home in my car and didn't crash it so I guess I'll be nice!!! hehehehe!!!

Where was you partner in crime? I haven't seen John in a while??!!

Originally posted by stardo

fellows last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Great time. This old lady might stay in tonight:(

Don't feel bad....I have a 2 hr. Business test I have to take tomorrow and a 2 hr. computer lab :rolleyes:

I'm going to club hunnie's room w/ DJ Books :(

BUNKA tomorrow?????

Originally posted by jpdd810

Now that I know who you are I will harass you forever!! Then again you you were nice enough to drive my drunk ass home in my car and didn't crash it so I guess I'll be nice!!! hehehehe!!!

Where was you partner in crime? I haven't seen John in a while??!!

Is that the secret hell im getting drunk and passing out too:laugh:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Don't feel bad....I have a 2 hr. Business test I have to take tomorrow and a 2 hr. computer lab :rolleyes:

I'm going to club hunnie's room w/ DJ Books :(

BUNKA tomorrow?????

I thought it was deko this sat for your b-day?

Good Morning Ladies........

I lost my liver last night...I need to go find it blahhhhhhh

I had so much fun!!!!!

Zee, I never danced on the bar before @ deko.....your a bad influence ;) .........I'll DEFINATELY see you on the bar @ Bunka Saturday. :D

Stardo, Where were the men at???? :confused:

Hunnie I think I'm bringin your ass and Joe's to AA w/ me next week!!! I drank soooo much (and I guess I didn't realize it??!!) but this morning I felt it!! I just orderes 3 new livers on line for us so don't worry kids!! DRINK UP!!!!!!!

ZEE you lil chick-a-dee!! You were out of control again!!! Good thing I left the camera in the car!!

Stardo you are only as old as you feel sweetie and I know for a fact you feel and act like you are 21 again (well atleast some of the time!!??)

Joe AA meeting start Monday night!!!

BMW4jay I missed you last night!!

BINOYSSSSSSS!!!! I hope you girl didn't get mad when I answered your phone last night!? She really didn't sound happy when I told her you were tied up at the moment!!

Phil I like the Express underwear!! SEXY!!!!

I am always free for safe rides home...... lol.......

You shouldn't have told me that cuz you will be doing it alot now!!! Especially now that all the girls might be staying at my place on weekends you should have fun!!!! John driving around 4 drunk girls.......hmmmmmmmm....!!!!!!

Do I look like I'm here to f*cken amuse you????? lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No prob. w/ the shot! You da man....the FIREMAN :D

OMG!!!! GOOD ONE!!! 2 points for you.......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FINALLY some NEW material.... :D

but yes, you ARE here to amuse me... make a note of it...

Originally posted by jpdd810

Hunnie I think I'm bringin your ass and Joe's to AA w/ me next week!!! I drank soooo much (and I guess I didn't realize it??!!) but this morning I felt it!! I just orderes 3 new livers on line for us so don't worry kids!! DRINK UP!!!!!!!

ZEE you lil chick-a-dee!! You were out of control again!!! Good thing I left the camera in the car!!

Stardo you are only as old as you feel sweetie and I know for a fact you feel and act like you are 21 again (well atleast some of the time!!??)

Joe AA meeting start Monday night!!!

BMW4jay I missed you last night!!

BINOYSSSSSSS!!!! I hope you girl didn't get mad when I answered your phone last night!? She really didn't sound happy when I told her you were tied up at the moment!!

Phil I like the Express underwear!! SEXY!!!!

Good Morning Hun! :D ....I feel like crap :( .....AA ha ha...Me and joe would sneaking drinks to each other @ the meeting.....:laugh:

Last night we were all twisted especially asuave...ha ha...falling asleep in the chair @ the diner.......if he fell i would have died :laugh:

Bmw4jay was very UNPROFFESSIONAL last night....shame shame :tongue: