Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seaman

kaydup

Originally posted by nycchic24

i didnt go..

but i did go to centro last ngiht Wow! :eek: timo is the fuckin man! :shades:

and boy is today gonna be a long day. i told myself i was gonna leave like 2:30...3 rolls around and i said oh.. like 5 more minutes. .. uh i walked outta there 4:30! :blown:

OK, you SUCK. If I ever hear you complain about staying out too late at a club again... :rolleyes::tongue: :tongue:

I tried to see Timo at Centro a year ago and the line was insane... all the way to the end of the street. So, we didn't get in... instead we went to sound factory. Now that deserves a :blown:

Originally posted by nycchic24

uh i had some help with the line... ;)

and "help" told me that they are finally going to boston too!

woohoo.. its gonna be at Axis... (no date set yet). i might come back for this one! :D

and yeah yea hi know you are jealous that i saw Skribbles. lol

Soooooo who is "help":confused:

Originally posted by vicman

dude, admit it, SF is your second home :laugh:

Second Home :confused: Try first home dude. La Factoria is what got me to love the muuuuuuusick.

SO glad I didn't go see Seamen last night. That was a close one. I guess Dave Ralph spun in place of DS, and that would have just been terrible. Dave Ralph is just awful. Any DJ that ends his sets with "The Joker" needs a serious smack.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Second Home :confused: Try first home dude. La Factoria is what got me to love the muuuuuuusick.

SO glad I didn't go see Seamen last night. That was a close one. I guess Dave Ralph spun in place of DS, and that would have just been terrible. Dave Ralph is just awful. Any DJ that ends his sets with "The Joker" needs a serious smack.

I love how you spelled it with sick at the end:laugh:

And what was the price for Seamen? Did they refund people, good thing Ralph lives in Plymouth

my friend is dave ralph's dentist.. (or should i say was)

before he mvoed up to mass, he lived down in miami. my friend walked in one day and thught he looked kinda familiar. he looked down at the chart and then did a double take -- you are DAVE RALPH! both were shocked... my friend was schocked tht he was his patient and ralph was shocked that his dentist knew who he is! :laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

I love how you spelled it with sick at the end:laugh:

And what was the price for Seamen? Did they refund people, good thing Ralph lives in Plymouth

Honestly, I'd rather listen to Arsit for 4 hours than listen to Dave Ralph. Last time I heard him in Avalon, he was just MISERABLE. He needs to freshen up or something, I don't know.

Arsit however is a really good resident. The guy gets no respect, and for no good reason, which is a shame.

I've only read one review of last night and it was rough. Very glad I didn't go :D

Sue, any idea when the LES would be coming up this way?? Definitely gonna check that out!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Honestly, I'd rather listen to Arsit for 4 hours than listen to Dave Ralph. Last time I heard him in Avalon, he was just MISERABLE. He needs to freshen up or something, I don't know.

Arsit however is a really good resident. The guy gets no respect, and for no good reason, which is a shame.

I've only read one review of last night and it was rough. Very glad I didn't go :D

Sue, any idea when the LES would be coming up this way?? Definitely gonna check that out!

Yeah Ralph has been very sucky. I too think that Arsit is good, but he hardly opens