Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention All Users

webmaster

THIS POST IS A HOAX AND NOT LEGIT.

Please disregard this message and thanks for PM'ing me. Never give your password to anyone!

-DaVe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone has stolen the password for RiggityTiggity's account about 5 or 6 days ago and has been logging in under that username during this time. We know who it is and thought about just coming out with it but we feared something outside of the board might take place on that person because of the nonsense that this person has been writing under the RiggityTiggity screenname for the past 5 or 6 days.

Instead we decided to let you all figure it out so that the people who run the show here will not be liable for any backlash that occurs on that person. We understand that the person who stole this Username and is currently behind the name "RiggityTiggity" has been verbally abusing clubs, users, promoters, etc for the past 5 or 6 days. We want no liability for any harm done to the person but at the same time we hope that actions like this do not occur so we are encouraging you all to find out who it is.

Feel free to PM me if you think you have the correct answer as we do not liability for posting this in public.

Thanks

Clubplanet Webmaster

Originally posted by webmaster

Someone has stolen the password for RiggityTiggity's account about 5 or 6 days ago. We know who it is and thought about just coming out with it but we feared something outside of the board might take place on that person because of the nonsense that this person has been writing under the RiggityTiggity screenname.

Instead we decided to let you all figure it out so that the people who run the show here will not be liable for any backlash that occurs on that person. We understand that the person who stole this Username and is currently behind the name "RiggityTiggity" has been verbally abusing clubs, users, promoters, etc. We want no liability for any harm done to the person but at the same time we hope that actions like this do not occur so we are encouraging you all to find out who it is.

Feel free to PM me if you think you have the correct answer as we do not liability for posting this in public.

Thanks

Clubplanet Webmaster

LOL THE WEBMASTER HAS 1 POST

Yes my account was inactive due to 12 months of non-posting on a board. Most issues are left up to the moderators so it is rare I find the need to post anything on the boards. I was able to keep the same name though because I removed the old Webmaster username from the tables. Thanks

Clubplanet Webmaster

Yes my account was inactive due to 12 months of non-posting on a board. Most issues are left up to the moderators so it is rare I find the need to post anything on the boards. I was able to keep the same name though because I removed the old Webmaster username from the tables. Thanks

Clubplanet Webmaster

You account was innactive??? Look over there on the left where it has date registered

Your account was just created this month..............everyone knows that Dave is the admin of this site.

lolololol.jpg

Clubplanet Webmaster

Liar, my account was inactive for a year and CP kept my name, nice try:laugh:

Please be polite. If you read what was posted, I had to recreate an account with the Webmaster name. It was previously taken (by me) but was deemed inactive due to 12 months without posting. I was able to re-create the account by removing the old Webmaster username from the tables. When a new account is created, the current month presides in that field. I think your response was uncalled for. I also think the attachment you posted was as well. If you would like to have your IP address restricted to posting on this site, I would suggest not posting with such vulgarity in the future. Thanks

Clubplanet Webmaster

thre was mad drama on the ny board a couple months ago with Rizzo.. he was cutting down ppl left and right and photoshopping ( i might add some funny shit too) never did i see the webmaster pop up or interfere and post a disclaimer for liablity... nor any of the drama with lots of the other drama queenz on any of cP? why now?

The right to freedom of speech is an earmark of Clubplanet. Although I find many of these things to be very vulgar that alot of users post, we arent going to show up everytime someone is offended on the Boards. This case involved a user misrepresenting himself as another user so that required me to get involved. Thanks

Clubplanet Webmaster

Please be polite. If you read what was posted, I had to recreate an account with the Webmaster name. It was previously taken (by me) but was deemed inactive due to 12 months without posting. I was able to re-create the account by removing the old Webmaster username from the tables. When a new account is created, the current month presides in that field. I think your response was uncalled for. I also think the attachment you posted was as well. If you would like to have your IP address restricted to posting on this site, I would suggest not posting with such vulgarity in the future. Thanks

Clubplanet Webmaster

I don't think I was vulgar in the least, if posting your opinion gets you kicked off the site then I don't want to be a part of this sight.

Nice try but you are unconvincing in your attempts to presuade CP members that you are the actual webmaster.

Tell Miss Piggy to just deal with her remarks just like any of us would. Since you are her spokesperson tell her real women don't back down.

Clubplanet Webmaster

I didn't post for almost a year and a half, if not longer, My account was never inactive..... So, please try again.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by elens73178

I don't think I was vulgar in the least, if posting your opinion gets you kicked off the site then I don't want to be a part of this sight.

Nice try but you are unconvincing in your attempts to presuade CP members that you are the actual webmaster.

Tell Miss Piggy to just deal with her remarks just like any of us would. Since you are her spokesperson tell her real women don't back down.

THATS WHAT IM SAYING ELIMINATE THE WHORE GET RID OF THE PROBLEM RIGGY PIGGY

Originally posted by elens73178

Well actually I was directing my comments to OU812. In any case, the comments from the person behind the RiggityTiggity screenname have actually been coming from another Clubplanet user that frequents this board. He's been posting the abusive posts now for the past 5 or 6 days, representing himself as RiggityPiggity. Its actually a male behind the name, one that frequently posts on this board that others seem to know in person which is why we were hesitant at first. I've been told by my superior that i can release the name, but we're holding it for 1:30pm to allow this user to come forward. At 1:30, we will release the name of the user who has currently been logging himself in to the RiggityTiggity screenname for the past 5 or 6 days, unless the account is reversed back. Hopefully any hurt feelings will be taken care of on the board and not outside the of the Clubplanet messageboards. Thanks

Clubplanet Webmaster

Well actually I was directing my comments to OU812. In any case, the comments from the person behind the RiggityTiggity screenname have actually been coming from another Clubplanet user that frequents this board. He's been posting the abusive posts now for the past 5 or 6 days, representing himself as RiggityPiggity. Its actually a male behind the name, one that frequently posts on this board that others seem to know in person which is why we were hesitant at first. I've been told by my superior that i can release the name, but we're holding it for 1:30pm to allow this user to come forward. At 1:30, we will release the name of the user who has currently been logging himself in to the RiggityTiggity screenname for the past 5 or 6 days, unless the account is reversed back. Hopefully any hurt feelings will be taken care of on the board and not outside the of the Clubplanet messageboards. Thanks

Clubplanet Webmaster

Well................I already PM'd DaVe about this, so I'll wait to hear what he has to say.............

Incidentally this guy just sent me a PM threatening that he'd say I was the one logging in under RiggityDiggity's screen name, which is pretty funny :laugh:

So hopefully DaVe will get back to me and let me know this guy is a fake................cause everyone know's DaVe is the Administrator of this site.................and he doesn't waste his time with people being "vulgar". lolololololololol

Someone has stolen the password for RiggityTiggity's account about 5 or 6 days ago and has been logging in under that username during this time. We know who it is and thought about just coming out with it but we feared something outside of the board might take place on that person because of the nonsense that this person has been writing under the RiggityTiggity screenname for the past 5 or 6 days.

Instead we decided to let you all figure it out so that the people who run the show here will not be liable for any backlash that occurs on that person. We understand that the person who stole this Username and is currently behind the name "RiggityTiggity" has been verbally abusing clubs, users, promoters, etc for the past 5 or 6 days. We want no liability for any harm done to the person but at the same time we hope that actions like this do not occur so we are encouraging you all to find out who it is.

Thanks

Clubplanet Webmaster

I am a dirty whore who has an easy password!

Clubplanet Webmaster

suck a dick

Originally posted by hunnie818

This is probably riggitytiggfreak under a new name trying to make excuses and save face cause everyone on the board has rejected her......to start over so to speak.........i think it's her

Basically what I was thinking

Clubplanet Webmaster

How does one "hack" a password from this site anyway. Is your security that weak? You must be a shity ass webmaster because this reflects directly on you. Why would you post about it anyway? Why not just take care of it.