Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
miss_kitty

Anyone know about these......

they are both psychedelics (phenethylamines to be precise)

Look at erowid.org for more info than I could relate here.

basics. Foxy is like a mild acid trip and you should stay with 10mg or less, lasts around 6 hours.

AMT is also more similar to acid but has a rolling feeling to it, especially in the begining, it can have some adverse reactions to other drugs so do your home work. It is very long lasting 8-12 hours or more depending on dose. Many people get nauseous in the begining so don't eat first. 40mg or less is a good starting point.

Both mix extreemly well with pot as it takes the edge off, kills the nauseau feelings, and generally blows you up.

Originally posted by shroomy

they are both psychedelics (phenethylamines to be precise)

Look at erowid.org for more info than I could relate here.

basics. Foxy is like a mild acid trip and you should stay with 10mg or less, lasts around 6 hours.

AMT is also more similar to acid but has a rolling feeling to it, especially in the begining, it can have some adverse reactions to other drugs so do your home work. It is very long lasting 8-12 hours or more depending on dose. Many people get nauseous in the begining so don't eat first. 40mg or less is a good starting point.

Both mix extreemly well with pot as it takes the edge off, kills the nauseau feelings, and generally blows you up.

thanks for the info. i will definitely check out erowid. I wasn't asking b/c i wanted to take it but i appreciate you looking out for my best interests w/ the info you provided!! ;)

we just heard from a friend that we hadn't heard from in awhile. Come to find out he had been in a coma. someone at a club put 1/2 a gram of AMT in his drink. he od'd and ended up in a coma for 3 days. Someone was trying to explain to us what AMT was and said it was kind of like Foxy. Thought i was up on my lingo until i heard those 2 names!!!

thanks for the info!!

oh... should have said so.

500mg of AMT is beyond a shit load, more that I have ever heard of anyone taking. And its total BS that someone put it in his drink. You would taste 50mg in a gallon of everclear.

but here ya go.

AMT is a strong psychedelic but also a MAO inhibiter so it can cause some sever reactions at higher doses when mixed with other drugs like E, speed, coke etc.

At that dose I'll bet he was tripping beyond hard for over 30 hours. At that level of brain activity he could go into seizures and thus lose control of muscles (such as your heart, diaphram/breathing etc)

Most likely the coma was induced by the hospital to "calm" his brain, heart, muscles etc.... (this is very common and a very good practise BTW)

They likely kept him in a coma until his vitals were in a range they liked and then stoped giving him the drugs that induced and kept him in a coma. (which means they put him on a resperator too when they induced him)

so bottom line, I'll bet your friend is going to be fine. Perhaps some lung damage (which Im sure they tested for in the ICU before he was released) and almost definetly some post traumatic stress syndrom will keep him from sleeping for a month or two. then he'll likely be fine.

Of course, WTF do I know, Im talking generalities, your millage may vary.

shroomy- I don't mean to doubt your knowledge on the subject, but I've done AMT twice at pretty high (100mg) doses, mixing the powder in water both times. It tasted like water. The possibility of noticing your drink tasting funny with 500mg is there, but it's very possible someone could have dosed him without him knowing.

Smoking it is another story.. but as a powder it's tasteless in a drink.

Also, neither are phenethylamines.

Index of Phenethylamines <--scroll down a bit for a list, neither are there. They're tryptamines.

I just read a post from someone who said they'd returned to the boards and found more misinformation coming from posters than real information. Dealing with research chemicals, and especially with you being someone people trust, make sure you're spouting the truth.

5-MeO-DIPT (Foxy, Foxy Methoxy), AMT

And to everyone else, if you doubt something is true and there aren't links to a credible source, there's a good chance it isn't true.

Shroomy- I only made these corrections to your post because I knew all this from a while back, but if I didn't know this I would have believed you. Make sure you're right more often :)

crap, totally my bad. I was a little under the influnce when writing that and in a hurry.

Yes they are both Tryptamines. And it is foxy that tastes like crap not AMT.

BTW I Though AMT was not very soluable in water. (It is usually gellcaped or put in alcohol)

And I am never offended about being corrected, just embarased that I didn't double check my post.

oops....

Be careful with AMT, that shit is harsh! It's not nearly as 'safe' as tweak, cid, or E. I tried it once and it wasn't unpleasant... but it wasn't really much like rolling either. Mostly, we were just up all night and day, with a racing pulse, skyrocketed temperature, and my chest started hurting 1/2 way through.

I wouldn't bother with it again, that's for sure.

Actually, I'm not positive it was AMT. I shouldn't have posted that like I knew. I think it may have been DXM.

I'm not sure what my friend said that the dealer at the club said. Yeah, it was one of those deals.

He he, hell yeah! It makes me laugh every time, too. The timing on the dialogue is perfect! At least in my head, it is.

It's from Penny-Arcade.com which is a webcomic that's mostly video game related, but they hit other pop culture sometimes, too.

go here and enter keywords into the archives search to bring up a comic. http://www.penny-arcade.com/search.php

I like this one power glove and zelda