Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nautilus60

Miguel Migs (Naked Music) @Five!!!

Originally posted by revaluation

Vida is a VIPish spot on 19th, S. of Dupont. We went for the free shit when it was first opening up. Posh shit downstairs, broke ass latin DJ upstairs.

Chicks- goldiggers 21-29

Guys - fat wallets 40+; ties 21 - 30

so basically what you are saying is that i'm going to hate it and want to kill myself or someone else by the time the night is over? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

so basically what you are saying is that i'm going to hate it and want to kill myself or someone else by the time the night is over? :rolleyes:

Just quitely slip out out of that shithole and come party with us...You know you want to;)

Originally posted by nautilus60

Anyone going? All of us (Russians) are going. Any party with the word "Naked" in it is worth going to...

lol, what a sucker you are arthur! But I think you meant "any pary with the words Naked Music" is worth going to because naked music is a great deep house label. Plus Miguel migs and Lisa shaw are the shit when it comes to deep house!!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

lol, what a sucker you are arthur! But I think you meant "any pary with the words Naked Music" is worth going to because naked music is a great deep house label. Plus Miguel migs and Lisa shaw are the shit when it comes to deep house!!

No, i just meant "Naked". Who cares about the music, right?

Thats right, Lisa Shaw is gonna be doing live vocals!!! Should be a great night. Is the crowd really bad? or really, really bad?

Sopha, cool avatar. I have the exact glasses at my bar. Yeah, we drank many bottles out of them, Hahaha...

Originally posted by nautilus60

No, i just meant "Naked". Who cares about the music, right?

Thats right, Lisa Shaw is gonna be doing live vocals!!! Should be a great night. Is the crowd really bad? or really, really bad?

Sopha, cool avatar. I have the exact glasses at my bar. Yeah, we drank many bottles out of them, Hahaha...

the crowd is much nicer at 5 then 1223 or those other tight-as-sausage-casings-clothed people type of clubs. plus on nights like naked music nights, all the pretty birds come out. :eek:

but then at 2, the people from the clubs nx door come to 5 but they empty out by 3:30 or so.

I know of a good AA class arthur. just pm me for the info

Originally posted by spinsaikel

that's a start:D from there on, you probably dont need my help. but there is always my book on tape which highlights the do's and donts.

Hahahaa...You've got a drunken commie for an avatar:laugh:

Classic!!!