Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miguel Migs (Naked Music) @Five!!!

nautilus60

Originally posted by revaluation

Vida is a VIPish spot on 19th, S. of Dupont. We went for the free shit when it was first opening up. Posh shit downstairs, broke ass latin DJ upstairs.

Chicks- goldiggers 21-29

Guys - fat wallets 40+; ties 21 - 30

so basically what you are saying is that i'm going to hate it and want to kill myself or someone else by the time the night is over? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nautilus60

Anyone going? All of us (Russians) are going. Any party with the word "Naked" in it is worth going to...

lol, what a sucker you are arthur! But I think you meant "any pary with the words Naked Music" is worth going to because naked music is a great deep house label. Plus Miguel migs and Lisa shaw are the shit when it comes to deep house!!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

lol, what a sucker you are arthur! But I think you meant "any pary with the words Naked Music" is worth going to because naked music is a great deep house label. Plus Miguel migs and Lisa shaw are the shit when it comes to deep house!!

No, i just meant "Naked". Who cares about the music, right?

Thats right, Lisa Shaw is gonna be doing live vocals!!! Should be a great night. Is the crowd really bad? or really, really bad?

Sopha, cool avatar. I have the exact glasses at my bar. Yeah, we drank many bottles out of them, Hahaha...

Originally posted by nautilus60

No, i just meant "Naked". Who cares about the music, right?

Thats right, Lisa Shaw is gonna be doing live vocals!!! Should be a great night. Is the crowd really bad? or really, really bad?

Sopha, cool avatar. I have the exact glasses at my bar. Yeah, we drank many bottles out of them, Hahaha...

the crowd is much nicer at 5 then 1223 or those other tight-as-sausage-casings-clothed people type of clubs. plus on nights like naked music nights, all the pretty birds come out. :eek:

but then at 2, the people from the clubs nx door come to 5 but they empty out by 3:30 or so.

I know of a good AA class arthur. just pm me for the info