Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gabo is a twofaced, lying cheating bastard

nycchic24

u are a fucking moron

i never fucked around with suzy

on top of that i dont see u denying anything that ive said so apparently ur finally coming out

ill be sure to buy a nice rainbow sweater in the vill today

or maybe i should buy a skirt since i know u like to cross dress occasionaly and u prefer skirt for easy ass access

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he hasnt denied a goddam thing.. he's fucked. he doesnt' understandn the meaning of relationship and friendship., he just thinks that you can fuck anyone and anything you want with no repercussions..

i hoep i never see your face again.. and yoour flacid four inch dick!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nycchic24

wait.. omg i just realized..

SHE is a HE! :eek: you've been cheating on me with a she-male.. where'd you pick this one up, from an ad on the back of the village voice. you told me it was going to end.. you told me it was over. so you were probably lying to she-he too! does she-he know about this! abou tme! did you tell she-he that you love she-he also~!?

note: i am not speaking of nympho but some slut! that i caught him in bed with.. my bed in my house! :cry:

omg! you lie sooooo bad!! grow the fuck up !

first off i dont live with you why would i fuck anbother girl in your bed!?? and noone will believe u that I like trannies!

and second of all you are only trying to turn it around on me cause you are the one with a bf! and you dont want him to dump ur azz, so you're making all of this shit up!...

the truth is we were fucking for a while now and I started seeing someone else and you cant handle that.

like I would ever want to get serious with a skank like u

and as far as mariela goes well she can die a slow and painful death and i could give a shit! All she strives on is ruining other people lives! and I cant wait for the day she ruins yours cause you will deserve it

fucking cunts!

Originally posted by gabo

omg! you lie sooooo bad!! grow the fuck up !

first off i dont live with you why would i fuck anbother girl in your bed!?? and noone will believe u that I like trannies!

and second of all you are only trying to turn it around on me cause you are the one with a bf! and you dont want him to dump ur azz, so you're making all of this shit up!...

the truth is we were fucking for a while now and I started seeing someone else and you cant handle that.

like I would ever want to get serious with a skank like u

and as far as mariela goes well she can die a slow and painful death and i could give a shit! All she strives on is ruining other people lives! and I cant wait for the day she ruins yours cause you will deserve it

fucking cunts!

oh shut up

dont make me go over there and fuck u with my strap on

damn it i forgot ur gay so that really isnt a threat at all

Guest gabo
Originally posted by stardo

Whateva girls from nj to ny tell me you sware your MR. POOTY TANG. You better cut it out before for you get poopy on your pooty face. SA DA TAY BABY!!@!!!!

SLUT

go fuck yourself!!

just cause you are ugly and i didnt give you a second look thats not reason to be pissed at me

ugh I had nightmares of your fucking whiteheads about to burst!

you are fucking nasty!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nympho69

oh shut up

dont make me go over there and fuck u with my strap on

damn it i forgot ur gay so that really isnt a threat at all

like anyone will believe that!...

fuck off !

ohhhhh look who decided to join us... like you should talk!

you're an even bigger whore than she is... if thats possible!!

andI have to say that the reason I didnt like eating your pussy was cause it smelled like 1 month old swiss cheese cheese rotting in the glove box of a car parked inthe desert

lol now that's called real drama..keep up with the good work...:laugh:

you know what? both of you can kiss my ass--cause both of you bitches are cheating on ME...NYCcchic24--how could you? after we just made that fabulous video??? and gabo, fuck you--you are NOT coming to FL to see me if you can have phone/email sex that good and then fuck my best friend...are you serious???? -pfffft to you both!!!! :nono:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

you know what? both of you can kiss my ass--cause both of you bitches are cheating on ME...NYCcchic24--how could you? after we just made that fabulous video??? and gabo, fuck you--you are NOT coming to FL to see me if you can have phone/email sex that good and then fuck my best friend...are you serious???? -pfffft to you both!!!! :nono:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

listen you asshole! dont try and make jokes about the situation ok? This is my fucking life!

btw it was a horrible attempt to make a funny... u shmuck

Guest gabo

The truth is that they are both fucked up in the head!! I knew it from the start but its my fault cause i didnt stay away. now they are making this shit up!

I never had a gf! and suzy swears i did! the funny thing is that she is the one with a bf!! ugh fuck them!

. . . Listen . . I've met all of you on different occasions and in different scenarios . . and I can say that I liked all o fyou . . and that's alot coming from me, cuz I usually don't really like anyone . . I think this thread should be erased and yalls should werk this out in private . . whoever did what and when with who and with what equipment dont matter . . what matters is you all solve a situation of this gravity amongst yourselves . . . theres certain drama thats entertaining . . this has crossed the line into personal and dark . . .

. . . Sometimes I wonder why it can't be last New Years again . . . Peace to all of you . . and stay safe . . . :drunk: . . . :aright: . . .

The truth is that they are both fucked up in the head!! I knew it from the start but its my fault cause i didnt stay away. now they are making this shit up!

I never had a gf! and suzy swears i did! the funny thing is that she is the one with a bf!! ugh fuck them!

omg, you are so *sniff* so insensitive!!! :mad: after all those hours on the phone, and you have been going over to my best friend's house afterto hook up with HER? SERIOUSLY! ...:rolleyes: i can't believe you! stay the fuck out of Florida!

gabo, I don't care who you are or who you think you are but don't you ever disrespect Sue or Mariella like that calling them cunts and whatever, you don't know either of them from a whole in the wall and I don't really care about your personal drama. You have absolutely no right talkin about either of them like that. I know you, I know them. Take this shit somewhere else and don't ever disrespect them anywhere and expecially not in my presence.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djjonstephen

gabo, I don't care who you are or who you think you are but don't you ever disrespect Sue or Mariella like that calling them cunts and whatever, you don't know either of them from a whole in the wall and I don't really care about your personal drama. You have absolutely no right talkin about either of them like that. I know you, I know them. Take this shit somewhere else and don't ever disrespect them anywhere and expecially not in my presence.

stfu! maybe you are just pissed off at me cause you were the one fucking suzy too. you know how that ended don't you jon? she went with me right!!

jealous prick

stfu! maybe you are just pissed off at me cause you were the one fucking suzy too. you know how that ended don't you jon? she went with me right!!

jealous prick

Now bring my shit in this......alright. Remember what I said to you a while back, you just always try to get the females I already been with.....you'll always be one step behind me, maybe you got something for me too.....who knows. Judging by this thread it looks like you got some weird fetish your keeping in the closet.