Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gabo is a twofaced, lying cheating bastard

nycchic24

Originally posted by misk

..this has got to be a joke........and if it isn't well.......no one is ever allowed to ask me why i don't go to meet-ups and have all these cp founded friendships lol.....i can't even believe i just read all that.........it is definitely a joke......

WOW! I'm feeling the same way.....you don't want this shit on a message board but yet seem to continuosly reply to every post instead of just letting it go. This has to be a joke right??

I don't know anyone of you but this has reached a level of patheticness (if that is a word) that is just so sad. But anyways it is entertaining as all hell so you guys can keep right on going...

On todays episode of Jerry Springer we have a trashy love triangle of online posting losers! :D:clap:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycchic24

obviously you have no consideration for anyone's feeelings but yourself... so I decided to make your business public wiht the board! anyways.. you aren't returning my phone calls anyways.. nice to know that after so long, you can just easily dismiss you heartless bastard

pffffttt..

YOU decided to make his business public? weirdo

"your not returning my phone calls"- time for a restraining order gabo.

so nympho and nychic are mad cuz they fucked gabo, jon fucked nympho and nycchic, nycchic fucked nympho, and now one of them is ghhhooost gf??? wow its like passions, damn girls, you just made urselves look real bad in the public for no reason. thats bad coming from me, im 20 and pretty immature myself but damn if this is real this is crazy.

seems like gabos been "moderatin" with the LD. wow, who knew.

ghhhooost-run as fast as you can, this is some crazy shit.

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

WOW! I'm feeling the same way.....you don't want this shit on a message board but yet seem to continuosly reply to every post instead of just letting it go. This has to be a joke right??

I don't know anyone of you but this has reached a level of patheticness (if that is a word) that is just so sad. But anyways it is entertaining as all hell so you guys can keep right on going...

On todays episode of Jerry Springer we have a trashy love triangle of online posting losers! :D:clap:

i just want to state, my shit was not to get involved

but here we are and I might have to own up.......but this is serious bullshit. To tell you the truth, I could give a fuck. gabo and nycchick, your shit is gettin aired out and there is absolutely no reason for my Greek ass to get involved but here I am so whatever......if you guys got shit to say leave me out of it. But gabo, lemme tell you this, next time you say shit in my presence or even a point of reference I can refer to........its on. Don't ever lemme see you in my presence

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djjonstephen

i just want to state, my shit was not to get involved

but here we are and I might have to own up.......but this is serious bullshit. To tell you the truth, I could give a fuck. gabo and nycchick, your shit is gettin aired out and there is absolutely no reason for my Greek ass to get involved but here I am so whatever......if you guys got shit to say leave me out of it. But gabo, lemme tell you this, next time you say shit in my presence or even a point of reference I can refer to........its on. Don't ever lemme see you in my presence

well I diddnt call you out and mention you were involved! you did it all by yourself!

I didnt have a choice, nycchick made the first post.

and you say that there is no reason for you to get involved!?? are you fucking kidding me!?

you are part of the problem !!

ohhhhhhhh big hairy greek man making some threats!! is your manhood at stake or something, do you feel threatened or something?? you are such a pussy... empty threrats is such a pathetic way to go. lemme guess you want to meet me at the end of school in the parking lot right? you pathetic loser

Originally posted by girly

I'm sorry I also find it really lame that some of you people have to turn to a friggin messageboard for your sex life.:tongue:

I would bet this wasn't real at all--all a joke. It sounds too orchestrated to be real.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by Drunk

I would bet this wasn't real at all--all a joke. It sounds too orchestrated to be real.

I wish it was fake!! I am not going to ignore this thread and let them make shit up about me!

think what you want... I dont really care

Originally posted by t0nythelover

so nympho and nychic are mad cuz they fucked gabo, jon fucked nympho and nycchic, nycchic fucked nympho, and now one of them is ghhhooost gf??? wow its like passions, damn girls, you just made urselves look real bad in the public for no reason. thats bad coming from me, im 20 and pretty immature myself but damn if this is real this is crazy.

seems like gabos been "moderatin" with the LD. wow, who knew.

ghhhooost-run as fast as you can, this is some crazy shit.

who the fuck are u to judge me

how do i look bad

i simply fucked pete with a strap on and i used to fuck around with jon

thats two men, so two is the lucky ur now a whore number

i find it very sexist that u say the women look bad when all along it was these two asshole wanna be players who were fucking around

honestly the most fucked up one is jon cause he has continued to be our friends knowing all this shit

and for all the people who say why are we posting are business

well why the hell are u reading it!!!!!!!

so fuck all of u

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nympho69

who the fuck are u to judge me

how do i look bad

i simply fucked pete with a strap on and i used to fuck around with jon

thats two men, so two is the lucky ur now a whore number

i find it very sexist that u say the women look bad when all along it was these two asshole wanna be players who were fucking around

honestly the most fucked up one is jon cause he has continued to be our friends knowing all this shit

and for all the people who say why are we posting are business

well why the hell are u reading it!!!!!!!

so fuck all of u

there you go again, saying that you fucked me with a strap on!! sigh... you bore me you pathetic whore!

Originally posted by gabo

there you go again, saying that you fucked me with a strap on!! sigh... you bore me you pathetic whore!

omg why are u trying to deny that

u know thats the only reason i got with u

i havent talked any shit on this thread

u on the other hand continue to make up stupid shit

go fuck urself

Guest gabo

omg why are u trying to deny that

u know thats the only reason i got with u

i havent talked any shit on this thread

u on the other hand continue to make up stupid shit

go fuck urself

I feel sorry for your parents for having a daughter like you.

I think Gabo is probably a nice guy, I know Jon and I really like him, very understanding, cool, and awfully nice.

As for the girls I do not know them, But i respect thier right to privace as well.

But maybe this thing isn't about music, maybe its about who's fucking who? ahhh I dont know anymore?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by mikiebphonk

I think Gabo is probably a nice guy, I know Jon and I really like him, very understanding, cool, and awfully nice.

As for the girls I do not know them, But i respect thier right to privace as well.

But maybe this thing isn't about music, maybe its about who's fucking who? ahhh I dont know anymore?

Originally posted by gabo

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS WAS ALL A JOKE!!

and I am actually surprised and find it quite comical that it was taken this far!..... i will end it..

this entire thread is purely fictional.

i never slept iwht Jon

i never slept with Gabo

I never had a strap on with Gabo ( lmao )

and Serge is not my bf

:tongue:

I am glad you all were entertained. I know the parties that were involved got many msgs asking "is it true" and "this is the best thread to hit CP in months" :laugh:

Guest gabo

so the two idiots who start the drama now try to say it was fake

omg

alright i guess thats what they want u to believe

but honestly there was some truth to a lot contained in this thread

naaaa nympho were really stopping now. jokes over, it was fun while it lasted.

hmmmm I wonder if there is any truth to this whole mess?? makes ya think huh?