Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny vs Danny part deux?

vicman

rumor has it that for howells b'day there will be another danny tennaglia, danny howells night. i guess it would be nov 30, last saturday in november.

hopefully howells would not dissapoint as last time, and tenaglia wont go on a 20min monologue proceded by a 30min remix of "touch me"

Moshic is also supposed to be at arc on another date.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

aw man, I'd totally be up for DT v. DH again. That was a FUN night.

It was the first time I saw Tenaglia and I remember being in the chill out room when he came on... he started talking and I was like "Who the fuck is that?" *lol*

i had a good time, and since its the saturday of thanksgiving weekend, i'm waiting to see what other stuff might be going on those days. if the line up is good for 2 or 3 days in a row....can any one say road trip? :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

NICE! I didn't even think about Turkey Day. I'm not going home so I'll be around.

Let's go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade :blown:

i'm not all that hardcore into thanksgiving, gimme a bologna turkey sanwich w/ canned cranberry sauce and i'm good to go. stuff should be good around those days, i guess we just need to wait a couple of weeks to see what is coming down the pipe.

i recall last year sasha & digweed had their thingie at cipriani's and a couple of days later it was satoshi and anthony pappa at vinyl...and something else....:confused:

Originally posted by vicman

i guess it would be nov 30, last saturday in november.

wow this would be great! i had such a good time at that party. though maybe instead of nov 30 it'll be NYE.... :D

i am fairly certain howells is not playing the last saturday in december because marco v is.

Originally posted by vicman

rumor has it that for howells b'day there will be another danny tennaglia, danny howells night. i guess it would be nov 30, last saturday in november.

hopefully howells would not dissapoint as last time, and tenaglia wont go on a 20min monologue proceded by a 30min remix of "touch me"

Moshic is also supposed to be at arc on another date.

dissapoint? I loved his set that night, it was really housey and funky at times. after seeing danny twice, I could careless what he does. afterall only a dj like danny tenaglia can get away with talking over his own set:D I read in muzik mag that he was announcing croissants were being served on the terrace at the WMC 2001:laugh: