Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shut The Fuck Up Bitches It Donkeyland Now

donkeyboy

I am so sick of reading these posts and here you idiots talk about clubs. We're the donkeys and we are some of the only true clubbers out there. Mexico is the fucking place to party. No where in the U>S. even compares. It is so pathetic to hear you morones talk about this shit. NOw shut the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWw

pgiddy congratulations you are officially the first member of the donkey punch list you piece of shit. We will fuck you up mother fucker. When we roll out in DC we re rollin 20 deep motherfucker. you have no idea what your getting involved in so just shut the fuck up and learn your role.

HEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW

Originally posted by donkeyboy

pgiddy congratulations you are officially the first member of the donkey punch list you piece of shit. We will fuck you up mother fucker. When we roll out in DC we re rollin 20 deep motherfucker. you have no idea what your getting involved in so just shut the fuck up and learn your role.

sweet I'm siked to be the first. Can I get a donkey kick instead though?? Thats great you roll 20 deep, very typical of people from trailer parks. So when you coming Billy Bob?

STFU and tell your sister to get off my dick:shoot:

P.S. I'm soo glad your father knocked her teeth out, it's amazing how much better of a dick she sucks, whore Like mother like daughter:laugh:

Pgiddy your name speaks for itself you puff daddy wanna be. YOu are a fucking loser. YOu go out by yourself and you have no friends. THis is your life and now you pissed because the revolution is apon us and clubplanet is officially becoming donkeyland.

HEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW biooootch

Yeah you obviously no me, I go out by myself, hahhahahha

I wish I could "roll" 20 deep, can you say insecure?

Let me guess New Jersey is where your from?

Ok really I can't waste anymore time on you, I need to get back to work and close out some deals before the weekend. Gotta make some more money so I can buy your trailer park.

BTW, Donkeyland says it all:laugh: :laugh:

Guest jroo

LMAO!!!!!!!! this has got to be some of the funniest shit i have ever seen here. at first i was a little mad. i took it as an attack against us. but you're nothing to worry about. hell the best part of you ran down your momma's ass crack and stained the sheets. secondly you know nothing about being a donkey or for what it stands. so dont go around using the term "donkey" until you understand it fully. have you ever been to the donkey farm? of course not. true donkeys dont act like this. where are your other 19 donkey wannabe's? they dont know how to use a computer? you're gay, ive wasted enough time on you in this post.

LOL Now that was ridiculous! Just what I needed to finish up the day. That's what I love about this messege board. You never know when someone all jacked up on amphetamines calling himself a donkey and yelling "HEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAW" is going to randomly post. Thank you, Mr Jackass for making my day.

I am so sick of reading these posts and here you idiots talk about clubs. We're the donkeys and we are some of the only true clubbers out there. Mexico is the fucking place to party. No where in the U>S. even compares. It is so pathetic to hear you morones talk about this shit. NOw shut the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWw

hmm, i recall the ppl at the 00 bliss forum chit chatting quite a bit about donkeys. perhaps this is an 00 bliss infiltrator. either way, donkey boy is now my favorite ho bag. You're not even good enough to be labled backwoods deligh. how sad.

Excuse me, but aren't you from NJ? How exactly is it that your little herd ended up in DC?

BTW for anyone who doesn't entertain themselves with the Jersey board, this dude and his six other personalities, each with its own SN, are the JOKE of clubplanet... they pretend to be tough and "spit game" (aka pretend they can rap) on the jersey board, but when Kosta P challenges them to actually fight (the board has now put up a $1000 pot if this toolwagon will go up and punch kosta and run away before he gets the SHIT beaten out of him) he and his friends disappear, only to come back and "spit game" again later.

So, saddle up and prepare to laugh your asses off - these guys are so stupid it is hilarious. Welcome to the board donkeys, thanks for dropping in - we need a good laugh here and there :)

Originally posted by spinsaikel

hmm, i recall the ppl at the 00 bliss forum chit chatting quite a bit about donkeys. perhaps this is an 00 bliss infiltrator. either way, donkey boy is now my favorite ho bag. You're not even good enough to be labled backwoods deligh. how sad.

well shit spin, i guess its not anyone from 00 bliss.:rolleyes: . oh well, you're still not good enough to be labled backwoods delight.