Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What look are you sick of?

synth19

Originally posted by somebitch

peasant look. i didnt like it when it started and it still makes me wanna :vomit3: ... everytime i go in that store arden b i wanna :puke:

I am so there with you!!! it figures in the past year i get myslef in good shape.. add some new additions.. and then peasent shirts come in.. which to me almost look like maternity clothes! i don't know if its a good thing i don't like anything in the stores or a bad thing! at least my shopping has been cut down!

i found really nice non-foo-fooey clothes at benneton all summer.. but know all the winter stuff is out.. i m going out today actually to try to find something to wear tonight.. we will see how it goes!

i absolutely hate spike heals boots, especially when they have a pointy toe. i admit, yeah, i may have had a pair in the 80s (wow that was tough) but people are still wearing them in 2002 as if they are hot. IMO, they were terrible and tacky looking then, and they still are NOW. i dont care if they are made by prada, gucci, whatever, they are UGLY!!!! :puke:

Originally posted by thehype

I know i will get ripped up for this, But i am sick of the Diesal Sneakers. Nevermind, Fuck that. I am sick Diesal in general. Diesal = Over Rated!! I own a pair of Diesal flip Flops and thats it. I am not one for Conforming

diesel sneakers are so fuckin ugly. and yes, diesel is overrated.

I AM SOOO SICK of that Abercrombie, grungy surfer boy look on guys...I mean, a thermal with a t shirt over and a pair of jeans isnt attractive IMO anyway. For girls - those HUGE bellbottom pants ( I am not talking about flared or bootcut), and who can forget that pleather jacket look?:laugh: I cant stand seeing it anymore UGH

~~when i read the title the first thing that came to mind is peasant clothes.......besides the fact that i simply dont like the style...its retarted to pay an obscene amount of money for clothes that people wore b/c they were PEASANTS and could afford anything else!